Levin: Let The Whole Damn Thing Collapse

And boody refuses to address the facts given

When you provide an actual fact and explain its relevance to the discussion in an accurate fashion in your own words without spewing expletives, I might consider addressing it.

I, however, harbor no illusion that you have the ability to accomplish this feat.

Then never answer another one of my posts

BTW fuck you , you insult people all the time hack

Last edited:
Grover Glenn Norquist (born October 19, 1956) is president of taxpayer advocacy group Americans for Tax Reform. Norquist is a member of the board of directors of the National Rifle Association[8], the American Conservative Union,[9] as well as the Advisory Council of GOProud[10], in addition to being the co-founder of the Islamic Free Market Institute.[11]

He IS the right wing you support

Hey stupid, he's one conservative with one opinion. His opinions does not reflect the whole of the Republican party.

And if she thinks anyone with a brain is going to be convinced by her posting links for which she doesn't explain the relevance, she's delusional.

Well, she's delusional for more reasons than just that.

Last edited:
Norquist is a consevative leader who has said he wants to kill the American government.

I have yet to hear you fools denounce him.

And is she thinks anyone with a brain is going to be convinced by her posting links for which she doesn't explain the relevance, she's delusional.

Well, she's delusional for more reasons than just that.

The links have no relevance.

No I said he wants to kill the American government.

He said so .

He wants to drag it down the halll and drown it in the bathtub.

HE is a right wing leader and you guys show your support by supporting his direction for America.

Forum List

Back