Levin: Let The Whole Damn Thing Collapse

They can not assert their majority because the republicans STOP everything from moving forward.

You will pretend this is untrue but you pretend alot of silly shit.

Thank God we had a strong Minority that could stop them. I shudder to think what might have happened to this wonderful country.

Well at least you admitt the republicans have no respect for our democracy
For the last time.. The United States is NOT a democracy, it is a Representative Republic

If you outright eliminate every single one of those... Still doesn't come CLOSE to balancing the budget.

Please post the math that supports that conclusion.

Entire non-military descretionary budget this year - Roughly $600 Billion. (=x)

Deficit - About $1.2 TRILLION. (=y)

All of those programs are components of x. Since x < y, I can conclude that all those programs are also < y.

<Crickets>

We CANNOT cut our way out of this mess... I wish you would either realize this if you don't already, but if you do, exhibit a little intellectual honesty.

So maintaining programs that are outside the role of government, can be returned to the private sector or purely self-serving is not a helpful measure? I get really irritated by poeple like you Cuyo, who rebuff anything that isn't a magic pill to solve the whole problem at once. A journey of trillions begins with the first cut.

Thank God we had a strong Minority that could stop them. I shudder to think what might have happened to this wonderful country.

Well at least you admitt the republicans have no respect for our democracy
For the last time.. The United States is NOT a democracy, it is a Representative Republic

It is a democratically elected Reprentative Republic if you want to get even more precise about it.

Why must the word DEMOCRATICALLY be noted?

Because you could just as easily have a Republic that is does not DEMOCRATICALLY elect its representatives.

They could be, for example, appointed from a select group of PEERS of the realm which would obvioiusly NOT be a democratic republic, but it would STILL be a republic.

How about we just let Levin collapse instead.

That works.

Jil,

I used to listen to Levin on the drive home for school late night. One thing not to forget he is an entertainer in the entertainment industry! He speaks with emotion and fire, that is his attraction. The man is a former lawyer and he knows his stuff. But on the emotional end, he was going for shock. No way in hell he really wanted the country to collaspe!

However, it was more than right to want this monstrosity tossed out!

Oh gawd... What a perfectly silly answer you silly, silly man.

It's the supreme LAW of the LAND you silly, silly ignorant jerk.

:lol:

You're a fucking waste of life, T.

the only person i see here who is ignorant and a jerk is you cuyo!!! insults to others dont get you any where but in a class of all of your own.why not stay on the subject here?.

How about we just let Levin collapse instead.

That works.

Jil,

I used to listen to Levin on the drive home for school late night. One thing not to forget he is an entertainer in the entertainment industry! He speaks with emotion and fire, that is his attraction. The man is a former lawyer and he knows his stuff. But on the emotional end, he was going for shock. No way in hell he really wanted the country to collaspe!

Suggesting that it would be fine to let the goivernment shut down is not at all the same as suggesting that it would be ok for the "country" to collapse.

"The government" is not synonymous with "the country."

And Mark Levin is NOT a "former" lawyer. He is still very much a lawyer. He is an ACTIVE litigator as head of Landmark Legal Foundation. He is a Constitutionalist as that term is properly used.

And, he is entirely right.

:lol::lol:

Spouting jingoistic nonsense and promptly declaring victory does not a winner make. Some day you'll wake up and realize how dumb you are.

Translation: " I again reinterate I have nothing left to speak cogently of..."

Translation: "I'm a loser, and a class A pussy so I overcompensate with jingoistic sillyness and insulting people on the internets."
Hey cujo, first wipe the snot off your face. Now read this., You disputed the validity of the US Constitution on this issue. Then you tiraded. You lost all credibility.
You have nothing. You lost the argument by calling the other poster a "class A jerk".
Now, you will feel a sudden surge of extreme anger and fire off a few insults at me. Go ahead., You cannot resist. You're a lib. It is in your playbook.
Have at it comrade.

Translation: " I again reinterate I have nothing left to speak cogently of..."

Translation: "I'm a loser, and a class A pussy so I overcompensate with jingoistic sillyness and insulting people on the internets."
Hey cujo, first wipe the snot off your face. Now read this., You disputed the validity of the US Constitution on this issue. Then you tiraded. You lost all credibility.
You have nothing. You lost the argument by calling the other poster a "class A jerk".
Now, you will feel a sudden surge of extreme anger and fire off a few insults at me. Go ahead., You cannot resist. You're a lib. It is in your playbook.
Have at it comrade.

Fail.

I never disputed the validity of the Constitution on anything. I disputed, as always, the relevance of Teabag name-dropping the Constitution with zero specifics. In fact, in a very specific question I asked that requested a very specific answer, T's answer was "Article 1 section 8." I'm sorry, but that's a joke. It's his belief that as a conservative, his interpretation is more valid than mine; But really it's more than just that. It's utter and total evasion of a question he knew he couldn't answer; But with the knowledge that doofuses like you would jump to his defense.

Just because you've got 10 dumb asses with a collective IQ of 50 and a mean IQ of 5 doesn't make you right. We know the dummies outnumber us here, we're used to it.

Now get bent and mind your own fucking business.

It's the supreme LAW of the LAND you silly, silly ignorant jerk.

the only person i see here who is ignorant and a jerk is you cuyo!!! insults to others dont get you any where but in a class of all of your own.why not stay on the subject here?.

I try to stay on topic. When T-bag paints himself into a corner then yells "uhhh.... Ummm... Uhh... CONSTITUTION!"; yeah it's kinda hard to stay on subject.

That works.

Jil,

Suggesting that it would be fine to let the goivernment shut down is not at all the same as suggesting that it would be ok for the "country" to collapse.

"The government" is not synonymous with "the country."

And Mark Levin is NOT a "former" lawyer. He is still very much a lawyer. He is an ACTIVE litigator as head of Landmark Legal Foundation. He is a Constitutionalist as that term is properly used.

And, he is entirely right.

:clap2:

I try to stay on topic. When T-bag paints himself into a corner then yells "uhhh.... Ummm... Uhh... CONSTITUTION!"; yeah it's kinda hard to stay on subject.

You cant shake a stick at The T's Constitutional knowledge.

Oh, and your a jackass.... Yep, I said it.... a jackass!

Edited-Do Not Add To Quotes.

Maybe he's got constitutional knowledge, maybe not. If he's got any, he certainly doesn't elaborate on it in conversation. He just yells 'CONSTITUTION!' followed by a slew of insults, then runs away. :confused:

Maybe he's got constitutional knowledge, maybe not. If he's got any, he certainly doesn't elaborate on it in conversation. He just yells 'CONSTITUTION!' followed by a slew of insults, then runs away. :confused:

STOP CHANGING MY POSTS YOU ASSHOLE!
its against the rules of USMB.

You obviously dont listen to him.... you know nothing about The Constitution, and he NEVER runs away from a real debate!

He would make chopped liver out of you.

As would I in a "real debate". :up_yours:

You obviously dont listen to him.... you know nothing about The Constitution, and he NEVER runs away from a real debate!

T is an indignant little know-nothing punk. My guess is he's still in high school, but in any event, clearly lacks any legal education.

Seeing you stand up for him leads me to believe you're of the same caliber.

If you look back a few pages in this thread you can see my attempts at a civil conversation with Boe... Then here comes T-bag extraordinaire trollin' down the pike...

If you're impressed by his jingoistic noise, you're as dumb as he is. :ahole-1:

Now kindly go rejoin the gaggle of me-too's, there's nothing to see here. Oh, and please, have a wonderful evening. :tongue:

T is an indignant little know-nothing punk. My guess is he's still in high school, but in any event, clearly lacks any legal education.

If you look back a few pages in this thread you can see my attempts at a civil conversation with Boe... Then here comes T-bag extraordinaire trollin' down the pike...

Now kindly go rejoin the gaggle of me-too's, there's nothing to see here. Oh, and please, have a wonderful evening. :tongue:

Yep... you know nothing about me nor T

Thats all I need to say to you. Your not worth my time nor energy.....

Yep... you know nothing about me nor T

Thats all I need to say to you. Your not worth my time nor energy.....

K buh-bye!

Mark Levin is a shameless propagandist. He is the inspiration for my "Spontaneous Order" post :p

Forum List

Back