Liberal democrat Portland in free fall thanks to drugs and soft on crime

Portland may as well be on the dark side of the moon for all I care about it and their troubles.

They had a chance to show the Democrats the door yesterday but didn't.

So to the Portlanders I say "tough shit- you made your bed so you are going to have to sleep in it"

Portland may as well be on the dark side of the moon for all I care about it and their troubles.
I visited Portland in '99 and it WAS a beautiful city. I'm glad I got to see it before the Communists befouled it with their poison ideology and human feces.

I’ll mark you as indifferent to the decline in our cities thanks to drugs and crime
Perhaps declaration of a "war on drugs" would solve it ? With it most of the crime would cease
Nevermind
Ukraine needs ammo !

Just another day in the hundreds of years of American conservatives saying an American city is going to die any moment now
I cant say much for your sense of time

However in this case death is a relative term

Viewed from outer space or by clueless democrats in washington everything might look ok

But to local residents it can be a living hell when drug zombies take over the streets as they have been in Portland

Perhaps declaration of a "war on drugs" would solve it ? With it most of the crime would cease
Nevermind
Ukraine needs ammo !
Losing the war on drug users has led to the social problems we have today

Nevermind
Ukraine needs ammo !
If it was conducted as a war, it would be over by now instead of drug cartels controlling the southern half of the country.

I cant say much for your sense of time

However in this case death is a relative term

Viewed from outer space or by clueless democrats in washington everything might look ok

But to local residents it can be a living hell when drug zombies take over the streets as they have been in Portland
Portland will be around long after the MAGA freak movement dies. Meanwhile, local residents voted against your bullshit. So go fuck yourself :thup:

Portland will be around long after the MAGA freak movement dies. Meanwhile, local residents voted against your bullshit. So go fuck yourself :thup:
I honestly cant understand the liberal mind sometimes

Yes trump spoke out against the lawlessness of the Black LIES Matter protestors in Portland and other large cities

So for that reason libs support tent cities in the downtown shopping district, poop and used hypo needles in front of stores and schools

Rampant crime so bad that national retailers are closing their doors

All of that so that you can sneer at trump voters?

Thats insane

Forum List

Back