Liberal gullible used by Muslim Brotherhood / racist Arabs / SJP: 'We don't know what we're protesting' (on Campus) we hope it's cool maybe..

Sayaras

Platinum Member
Nov 13, 2023
So basically, while --oiled by Arab oil money from Qatar-- Muslim Brotherhood and its SJP has help from Marxists, they also play on the naiive.

Anti-Israel protesters at NYU admit they have no idea what they’re protesting: ‘I wish I was more educated’
NY Post | 04/25/2024 | Emily Crane

Two Columbia University students who rushed to join NYU’s violent anti-Israel rally are going viral after admitting they had no idea what the protest was about — and wished they were “more educated.”

The unidentified students rattled off their clueless rationale on the steps of the NYU campus in downtown Manhattan as a slew of NYPD cops clad in riot gear stood in the background, as seen in footage viewed more than 3 million times since being shared by former Mayor Rudy Giuliani late Wednesday.

“I think the main goal is just showing our support for Palestine and demanding that NYU stop … I honestly don’t know all of what NYU is doing,” one admitted when asked about the protest’s purpose.
...At one point, she turned to her friend (above) to ask if she knew why NYU was protesting -- with the friend responding: "About what?"

SJP and the Holocaust
A Safe Space for Holocaust Abuse.

Not only Columbia University: the riots against Israel are expanding.

More than 100 "pro-Palestinian" rioters were arrested in violent clashes at a number of prestigious universities, including in Texas and California.

The long arm of the Muslim Brotherhood: the main organization behind the protests across the US
Assaf Rosenzweig|N12| Published 13:44 25.04.24

The riots and storms on campuses in the USA continued over the past day, and far beyond Columbia University. Fierce clashes were recorded at a number of prestigious academic institutions in the USA, including the University of Texas at Austin, the University of Southern California and also at the MIT University near Boston.

The Speaker of the US House of Representatives, Mike Johnson, arrived last night (Wednesday) at Columbia University, which has become a symbol of the pro-Palestinian and anti-Israel demonstrations and protests. He criticized the university's administration, and called on its president Minush Shafik to resign if "she is not able to restore order." Yesterday at noon, the negotiations between the university administration and the protesters were extended by 48 hours - on the question of whether their protest camps will be dismantled or moved to another location.

The esteemed Israeli researcher, MIT University's Professor Sechum Levy, uploaded to the X network (formerly Twitter) a recording of Hamas supporters backed by a local policeman trying to prevent an Israeli person from passing where they had set up a protest tent on campus. "Moral and leadership failure", he wrote - and explained that the people photographed in the video are lying in their claim that the place of their protest was "guarded" by the prestigious academic center.

The long arm of the Muslim Brotherhood.

"What we are seeing now is an event that has been slowly and patiently built for over a quarter of a century - which is now reaching its ultimate maturity," says Dr. Kobby Barda, an expert in American history and politics and geo-strategy, the Incubator for the Study of Religions at the University of Haifa. In a conversation with N12, Dr. Barda says Because the main organization that leads the demonstrations and is responsible for the main agitation is the SJP (Students for Justice in Palestine) organization. This organization is one of the long arms of the Muslim Brotherhood in the USA, and operates on campuses and universities with the aim of promoting a pro-Hamas and anti-Semitic agenda.

"This student cell is active on more than 200 campuses across the US, designed to promote awareness of Palestine, and to mark and harm everything related to Israelis and Judaism," explains Dr. Barda. "Throughout the years, they downplayed and whitewashed the event of anti-Israelism, and claimed that it was anti-Zionism. The idea for them is to provoke riots and create a supportive environment that will allow these demonstrations."

The Muslim Brotherhood operates other branches throughout the US, but the SJP is responsible for the activity with the students. "There is the easiest way to generate mobilization and social change quickly," says Barda. He points to a close relationship, which he calls "the green-red alliance, which has been forged over the past few years in the US, and presents a combination between movements identified with the Muslim Brotherhood and Marxist movements. "This is a greedy duo with an ideological gulf between them, but they choose ideological intersections on which they can agree, and claim that minorities can promote a common agenda together without agreeing on everything".

The biggest supporter: Qatar.

This is how the SJP organization succeeds in motivating aggressive and aggressive action by thousands of students, many of whom have nothing to do with the Palestinian struggle, and many of whom do not even have a real idea about the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. "SJP uses those children by creating signs and symbols - for example, the watermelon that has become a symbol of Palestinian nationalism (contains the colors of the Palestinian flag). The Keffiyeh is becoming a mandatory item of clothing, because they were told on TikTok that those who want to be cool must wear a Keffiyeh. The organization creates a motivation for action in those useful idiots ", says Dr. Barda. "Many of those students at prestigious universities, whose entire future is ahead of them, are jeopardizing current and future jobs and the high tuition fees that their parents pay for them, they do not fully understand the meaning of their actions.

"SJP is supported by Qatari money," he adds. "The Minister of Education in Trump's administration stated in a report she published that Qatar was the largest donor to academic institutions in the US in 2014-2019. This money comes from above to dictate the study content in universities, or comes from below to operate 'agents' whose official purpose is to serve as a safe space for minorities, but studies reveal that over 90% of them have shared comments on social networks with a distinctly anti-Semitic or anti-Israel tone. We see a system that works in a synchronized way - from campus administrations and student rooms - to council members and members of Congress."
source

Last edited:
Aren't the antics of children just adorable ... I could spend all day just watching them play ... just like kittens play-fighting ... and for the same reasons, they need the practice when the water-wars start ...

Aren't the antics of children just adorable ... I could spend all day just watching them play ... just like kittens play-fighting ... and for the same reasons, they need the practice when the water-wars start ...

it would be adorable except for the fact these "protests" are probably being run by hard core agitators on the left, and useful idiots like these two provide protection and cover for said hard cores.

So basically, while --oiled by Arab oil money from Qatar-- Muslim Brotherhood and its SJP has help from Marxists, they also play on the naiive.

Anti-Israel protesters at NYU admit they have no idea what they’re protesting: ‘I wish I was more educated’
NY Post | 04/25/2024 | Emily Crane

Two Columbia University students who rushed to join NYU’s violent anti-Israel rally are going viral after admitting they had no idea what the protest was about — and wished they were “more educated.”

The unidentified students rattled off their clueless rationale on the steps of the NYU campus in downtown Manhattan as a slew of NYPD cops clad in riot gear stood in the background, as seen in footage viewed more than 3 million times since being shared by former Mayor Rudy Giuliani late Wednesday.

“I think the main goal is just showing our support for Palestine and demanding that NYU stop … I honestly don’t know all of what NYU is doing,” one admitted when asked about the protest’s purpose.
...At one point, she turned to her friend (above) to ask if she knew why NYU was protesting -- with the friend responding: "About what?"

Not only Columbia University: the riots against Israel are expanding.

More than 100 "pro-Palestinian" rioters were arrested in violent clashes at a number of prestigious universities, including in Texas and California.

The long arm of the Muslim Brotherhood: the main organization behind the protests across the US
Assaf Rosenzweig|N12| Published 13:44 25.04.24

The riots and storms on campuses in the USA continued over the past day, and far beyond Columbia University. Fierce clashes were recorded at a number of prestigious academic institutions in the USA, including the University of Texas at Austin, the University of Southern California and also at the MIT University near Boston.

The Speaker of the US House of Representatives, Mike Johnson, arrived last night (Wednesday) at Columbia University, which has become a symbol of the pro-Palestinian and anti-Israel demonstrations and protests. He criticized the university's administration, and called on its president Minush Shafik to resign if "she is not able to restore order." Yesterday at noon, the negotiations between the university administration and the protesters were extended by 48 hours - on the question of whether their protest camps will be dismantled or moved to another location.

The esteemed Israeli researcher, MIT University's Professor Sechum Levy, uploaded to the X network (formerly Twitter) a recording of Hamas supporters backed by a local policeman trying to prevent an Israeli person from passing where they had set up a protest tent on campus. "Moral and leadership failure", he wrote - and explained that the people photographed in the video are lying in their claim that the place of their protest was "guarded" by the prestigious academic center.

The long arm of the Muslim Brotherhood.

"What we are seeing now is an event that has been slowly and patiently built for over a quarter of a century - which is now reaching its ultimate maturity," says Dr. Kobby Barda, an expert in American history and politics and geo-strategy, the Incubator for the Study of Religions at the University of Haifa. In a conversation with N12, Dr. Barda says Because the main organization that leads the demonstrations and is responsible for the main agitation is the SJP (Students for Justice in Palestine) organization. This organization is one of the long arms of the Muslim Brotherhood in the USA, and operates on campuses and universities with the aim of promoting a pro-Hamas and anti-Semitic agenda.

"This student cell is active on more than 200 campuses across the US, designed to promote awareness of Palestine, and to mark and harm everything related to Israelis and Judaism," explains Dr. Barda. "Throughout the years, they downplayed and whitewashed the event of anti-Israelism, and claimed that it was anti-Zionism. The idea for them is to provoke riots and create a supportive environment that will allow these demonstrations."

The Muslim Brotherhood operates other branches throughout the US, but the SJP is responsible for the activity with the students. "There is the easiest way to generate mobilization and social change quickly," says Barda. He points to a close relationship, which he calls "the green-red alliance, which has been forged over the past few years in the US, and presents a combination between movements identified with the Muslim Brotherhood and Marxist movements. "This is a greedy duo with an ideological gulf between them, but they choose ideological intersections on which they can agree, and claim that minorities can promote a common agenda together without agreeing on everything".

The biggest supporter: Qatar.

This is how the SJP organization succeeds in motivating aggressive and aggressive action by thousands of students, many of whom have nothing to do with the Palestinian struggle, and many of whom do not even have a real idea about the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. "SJP uses those children by creating signs and symbols - for example, the watermelon that has become a symbol of Palestinian nationalism (contains the colors of the Palestinian flag). The Keffiyeh is becoming a mandatory item of clothing, because they were told on TikTok that those who want to be cool must wear a Keffiyeh. The organization creates a motivation for action in those useful idiots ", says Dr. Barda. "Many of those students at prestigious universities, whose entire future is ahead of them, are jeopardizing current and future jobs and the high tuition fees that their parents pay for them, they do not fully understand the meaning of their actions.

"SJP is supported by Qatari money," he adds. "The Minister of Education in Trump's administration stated in a report she published that Qatar was the largest donor to academic institutions in the US in 2014-2019. This money comes from above to dictate the study content in universities, or comes from below to operate 'agents' whose official purpose is to serve as a safe space for minorities, but studies reveal that over 90% of them have shared comments on social networks with a distinctly anti-Semitic or anti-Israel tone. We see a system that works in a synchronized way - from campus administrations and student rooms - to council members and members of Congress."
source

Israel has done the wrong thing for 80 years. Tragic that it's come to this. Israel is a pariah. You have Bibi Netanyahu and Ariel Sharon to thank for this unholy mess.

I hoped it would never come to this. Arabs have no use for Muslim Brotherhood yet Hamas has captured western sympathy.

it would be adorable except for the fact these "protests" are probably being run by hard core agitators on the left, and useful idiots like these two provide protection and cover for said hard cores.
...and i'm sure some are just into 'action,' no matter WHAT kind.. easy prey by radicals.

Surada always goes to 1948 and never to 1920, 1921, 1929, 1936-1939 massacres by Arab racism upon Jews.

Besides, the entire rejection of Israel by Arab Higher Comittee (AHC) 1947/8 was based on racism against non Arabs (in Jamal Husseini words "Arab homogeneity").

Last edited:
Surada always goes to 1948 and never to 1920, 1921, 1929, 1936-1939 massacres by Arab racism upon Jews.

Besides, the entire rejection of Israel by Arab League 1947/8 was based on racism against non Arabs (in Jamal Husseini words "Arab homogeneity").

I have often written about 1920. They were Bolsheviks to a man. That's when the Jewish terror gangs were organized.

Arab homogeneity?

Arab Jews and Arab Christians lived with Muslims all over the Arab world for over a thousand years.

..1920. They were Bolsheviks to a man...
What are you blabbering about. You don't make sense. What does that have to with racist Arab massacres on Jews in the 1920s and 1930s?

The word "bolshevik" never appeared even as an excuse in those years.

Besides, overwhelmingly the victims (especially in Hebron 1929) were pious non Zionists non-communist , religious Jews. (Religious Jews were always against communists and bolsheviks)

You might disagree with Arab Higher Committee war against non Arabs that will disturb "Arab homogeneity," but that was their objection to re establishing the State of Israel.. Look it up.

Last edited:
I'm anti-Hamas ... which in turn is pro-Palestinian ... because it is Hamas who are killing the Palestinians ...

Kidnapping and rape are crimes ... maybe Palestinians should stop condoning such on their own lands ... or is that just me? ...

Lol

I'm anti-Hamas ... which in turn is pro-Palestinian ... because it is Hamas who are killing the Palestinians ...

Kidnapping and rape are crimes ... maybe Palestinians should stop condoning such on their own lands ... or is that just me? ...
It's called self infliction. Ever since they adopted the Mufti al-Husseini as their leader and role model.

The last remaining Forum Outcast desperately clutching at straws .

Face it , Sayiamanarse , the Jewish people are despised because they have not thrown out their insane Nazi leader and his cronies who are an abomination .

This is so typical Nazi Luiza sh#t racist OUTCAST Troll.

Hamas supporter in London says the quiet part out loud

“Hitler knew how to deal with these people"

It always has been pure Jew-hatred under the guise of anti-Zionism.

Watch more from @ThevoiceAlexa on the ground at https://t.co/RP773XzDEP.

pic.twitter.com/JpiXSfptLW

— Avi Yemini (@OzraeliAvi) November 11, 2023

tala-e1626449234754-640x400.jpeg

word-image-1565180474606.jpeg

Swastikas over Gaza

1*Y0nQb4BAi-9ccjOJHJUCmw.jpeg

Nazi-Arab Palestine plot
Since WW2
Nazi Palestine
+-+254761279_140.jpg

Outcast racist Luiza also likes to push conspiracy theories. As is users, posters don't post their own opinions individually.

Kidnapping and rape are crimes ...

Emily Schrader - אמילי שריידר امیلی شریدر @emilykschrader:
Footage released from an interrogation of capture Hamas terrorist who infiltrated Israel. He admits that the Hamas terrorists fully intended to rape Israeli women who were captured.

To anyone denying or minimizing the barbarity of Hamas? Stop gaslighting the Jewish people.
Oct 11, 2023.

Hamas Goal In Capturing Jewish Women, Children, and Babies Was To “Dirty Them, To Rape Them”, Admits Terrorist.
Mass rape has been a key part of the terror of Hamas, just like ISIS, even the children and babies were to be raped.

Posted by William A. Jacobson
Wednesday, October 11, 2023 at 06:59am

No person who actually understands liberal principles could possibly support the Muslim Brotherhood. They represent the very LEAST political ideology imaginable.

It is leftists who understand nothing but lockstep conformity who make up this new Hitler Youth.

Israel has done the wrong thing for 80 years. Tragic that it's come to this. Israel is a pariah. You have Bibi Netanyahu and Ariel Sharon to thank for this unholy mess.

I hoped it would never come to this. Arabs have no use for Muslim Brotherhood yet Hamas has captured western sympathy.
not just arabs---MUSLIMS have been repeating the same BS all of my life---well---I have been aware of it since about age 8----I am almost 80 years old--
almost The literature which was scattered around the rural town of my childhood-----dated all the way back to circa 1935. I considered it so stupid
that NO ONE would believe it----like it was a spoof----then I came into contact with "educated" muslims. There is intense hatred between various groups of
muslims-----but agreement on the fundamentals of how to hate jews----read
the koran but try not to vomit. Hamas is well endowed---ZAKAT

No person who actually understands liberal principles could possibly support the Muslim Brotherhood. They represent the very LEAST political ideology imaginable.

It is leftists who understand nothing but lockstep conformity who make up this new Hitler Youth.
Well said.

Meet the new Left, who think Hamas are good and that Swastikas are woke.
The refusal to view political struggles as anything beyond ‘good’ and ‘evil’ has led progressives down a dark path.

Ryan Zickgraf.
24 April 2024 • 1:23pm

The messaging of modern Leftist activism is muddled at best.
It wasn’t long ago when the activist Left had a whole laundry list of systems and impersonal forces that it was battling against: sexism, homophobia, white supremacy, ableism – you name it. The Millenial Left may have nodded along to Bernie Sanders’ old labour-Left leanings. Still, they largely abandoned the class struggle of old for a struggle against boutique oppressions that were contingent but intersecting, hence the rise of so-called “intersectionality.”

That’s the once-trendy academic philosophy that relies on a view of power relations of society, where advantages and disadvantages are filtered primarily through identities: race, gender, and sexual orientation. But intersectionality is old hat. It’s not revolutionary enough anymore now that it’s been mainstreamed and gotten absorbed and institutionalised by the blob of liberal media and corporate institutions – including, believe it or not, the Scottish government.

So, in the wake of the shock of the massive Israel-Hamas war since October 7 and a lack of purpose after the political failures of Left-wing populism – the Western Left has found a way to get its groove back by simplifying yet expanding its moral framework.

Goodbye, intersectionality – hello, “It’s All One Thingism.”

In this nebulous new cosmology, Palestinians – even Hamas themselves – aren’t just engaged in a specific geopolitical fight over territory and resources. No, they’re the tip of the spear of a perceived collective liberation against the West, the Global North, “colonisers,” whatever you want to call the Bad Guys. It’s a magical world in which all politics and world affairs once seen through intersectionality’s colourful prism have been flattened into (somewhat ironically for self-proclaimed atheists) a more Biblical view of the world: black-and-white, good and evil.

“Palestine is every single issue in one issue,” wrote Scarlett Rabe, a singer-songwriter who describes herself as an anti-racist mother and an abolition feminist/womanist, in a viral tweet in February. “It’s reproductive justice. It’s social justice. It’s climate crisis… It’s not just one issue; it’s all the issues in one.”

All One Thingism explains why a group of a few hundred masked protestors who chanted “Death to America” and “Hands off Iran” this week also employed the relatively meaningless slogan “From Chicago to Palestine.” Or that another viral post on Instagram by a person wearing a “Fatties for a Free Palestine” T-shirt insisted that “Palestinian solidarity is not a niche issue. Fat liberation and Palestinian liberation go hand in hand.”

During the Trans Day of Visibility, a Palestine flag flew above the Trans flag during some marches, with one sign explaining that “Liberations are linked.” Some are even talking up BRICS as allies (maybe Putin and Xi aren’t so bad after all?) and – yes – even looking back fondly at the Khmer Rouge.

It’s narcissistic identity politics on steroids, one where specific conditions and geography melt away completely. It’s no longer enough to have solidarity with the people of Palestinians in their time of plight; you must be them. Are you fat, trans, and live in, say, Evanston, Illinois? You are somehow in a shared position with starved and bombed-out citizens of Gaza. “Palestine is a flat circle,” you can almost hear True Detective’s Rust Cohle murmur if he were a contemporary campus radical.

I witnessed All One Thingism in the flesh in Atlanta while reporting on the “Stop Cop City” saga. What began as a very specific protest against the construction of an expensive new public safety facility in a Georgia forest by environmentalists, police, and prison abolitionists got subsumed into “Free Palestine.” After October 7, anarchists marching in the streets of Atlanta increasingly donned keffiyehs, waved Palestinian flags, and held signs that said: “From Atlanta to Palestine” (which I believe is a fairly big 6,400-mile line).

There’s no better embodiment of this trend than James “Fergie” Chambers, the wealthy tattooed Left-wing heir in Atlanta. Last summer, Chambers helped bankroll the Stop Cop City movement with millions from his Cox family fortune and attended protests in person. Then, in December, he announced he was converting to Islam. He’s currently living in Tunisia and directing his big bucks into anti-Zionism causes.

And lest you think it’s just blue-haired college baristas with these views, consider the author with the worst book title of all time who recently posted among the most despicable Tweets of all time. That would be courtesy of Malcolm Harris, the author of S--- Is F---ed Up and Bulls--- and veritable Napoleon Dynamite of communist writers.

Earlier this month on X, Harris responded to CNN’s Jake Tapper’s report that the Pennsylvania synagogue he had bar mitzphaed at had been vandalised with a swastika. Harris didn’t condemn the anti-Semitic graffiti but indirectly praised it. The meaning of the Nazi symbol had been reversed from bad to good, Harris said, “from a Nazi threat to a condemnation of genocide.”

America is evil, Hamas is good, and swastikas are now woke. This is your brain on All One Thingism.

Forum List

Back