Liberal Intellectual Elite ("LIE")

Ah, the right's singular and favorite boogey man.
Singular? You wish.

And let's not forget Noam Chomsky.

i would LOVE to see you prove chomsky wrong on anything of substance. that goes does painful amounts of research for his works. PLEASE prove 1 thing wrong of his
I might have a hard time doing that to your satisfaction, since you seem to automatically and unquestioningly feel that everything he says is right because he says it.

No, like teaching that America is the root of all evil in the world.

what events in americas past shouldn't be taught? conservatives get all upset and protesting if schools teach anything but that america has done no wrong and all its actions are sanctioned by jesus
You might be interesting to talk to if...

Well, hell. I can't think of a reason.

ad hominem due to no valid rebuttal. I will take that as my post stung home for you

No, like teaching that America is the root of all evil in the world.

what events in americas past shouldn't be taught? conservatives get all upset and protesting if schools teach anything but that america has done no wrong and all its actions are sanctioned by jesus

Yet more factually incorrect nonsense, the "conservatives" I know personally only get upset when their children are taught half-truths, utter lies, partisan propaganda or twisted facts.... BTW you're not a teacher are you ? If so given your pattern of fibbing here I suspect you'd be one of those teachers that conservatives are constantly upset with but the "Union" won't let them fire.

have any examples of these besides the recent global warming nonsense?

ad hominem due to no valid rebuttal. I will take that as my post stung home for you
Not really. It's just that there's really no point. You wouldn't accept anything I say anyway.

Would you?

Not really. It's just that there's really no point. You wouldn't accept anything I say anyway.

Would you?

I would accept them if they were correct. I am pretty open minded. I asked you a a specific question though in the first post. if you answer it then we can proceed

So that matters now?
Absolutely.

What would you have said had the RNC been put in charge of investigating Watergate?

Then we part ways over this matter. If you want to actually refute the findings with something more tangible then claiming that the investigators are in on the conspiracy, then I'll listen.

As it stands, I do not think that merely attacking the authors is a credible argument.
So, I take it that you wouldn't bitch were the RNC the lead investigators in the Watergate affair, subsequently clearing Nixon of all wrongdoing and allowing him serve out his second term.

Interesting.

Speaking of which...

you really don't see how weak your 2nd hand, urban legend "Evidence" is :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
You're laboring under the mistaken idea that others have told me about this, and I'm relating it to you.

On the contrary -- I have seen many leftists who without a doubt hate America.

and you have proof this came from whichever middle school/high school/college they attended?

Absolutely.

What would you have said had the RNC been put in charge of investigating Watergate?

Then we part ways over this matter. If you want to actually refute the findings with something more tangible then claiming that the investigators are in on the conspiracy, then I'll listen.

As it stands, I do not think that merely attacking the authors is a credible argument.
So, I take it that you wouldn't bitch had the RNC cleared Nixon of all wrongdoing and let him serve out his second term.

Interesting.
That's different. Somehow. It just is!

Ah, the right's singular and favorite boogey man.
Singular? You wish.

i would LOVE to see you prove chomsky wrong on anything of substance. that goes does painful amounts of research for his works. PLEASE prove 1 thing wrong of his

http://www.paulbogdanor.com/chomsky/200chomskylies.pdf ... KA and BOOM, Have fun.

Apparently some people refuse to acknowledge the existence of Google... it's either outright stupidity or a stubborn belief that lunatics like Noam Chmosky are telling them the truth.

you really don't see how weak your 2nd hand, urban legend "Evidence" is :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
You're laboring under the mistaken idea that others have told me about this, and I'm relating it to you.

and you have proof this came from whichever middle school/high school/college they attended?
Where else would it come from? Hatred has to be taught.

Singular? You wish.

http://www.paulbogdanor.com/chomsky/200chomskylies.pdf ... KA and BOOM, Have fun.

Apparently some people refuse to acknowledge the existence of Google... it's either outright stupidity or a stubborn belief that lunatics like Noam Chmosky are telling them the truth.
You don't honestly believe blu will accept that, or even read it, do you?

I don't.

Lets just remember who hates higher education, science and History?
Let's just remember who peddles hobgoblin strawmen, with bigoted sweeping generalizations. :lol:

Still, you can't ignore that a lot of the rhetoric coming out of the right these days is anti-education.
Bullcookies.

Being anti DoE, AFT & NEA isn't anti-education, no matter how many times you want to try and claim that it is.

Where else would it come from? Hatred has to be taught.

lets see... where else could children learn hatred from birth if not a school.... hint: where does racism and its continued propagation come from in most places. or for newer generations: what about the Internet? I admit that due to going to catholoci school etc I had a pretty "america can do no and has never done wrong" thought system until I started researching stuff online on my own

So, I take it that you wouldn't bitch were the RNC the lead investigators in the Watergate affair, subsequently clearing Nixon of all wrongdoing and allowing him serve out his second term.

Interesting.

Bah, I have it on good authority (from the DICK himself in fact) that Nixon was framed, he never did nuttin' wrong that didn't need doin' not to mention the fact that when the President breaks the law it isn't illegal..... :razz:

Forum List

Back