Liberals now want doctors to amputate healthy limbs of people who "identify" as disabled

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
And i suppose the taxpayers will have to pay for this operation and take care of the person for years since they likely won't be able to work.

Doctors urged to amputate healthy limbs

june 23 2015
A Canadian university teacher has argued during a radio interview doctors should amputate the limbs of able-bodied, physically healthy individuals who consider themselves “transabled,” positing such extreme procedures will help those people feel “empowered.”

Clive Baldwin, a Canada Researchin Narrative Studies who is an associate professor of social work at St. Thomas University in New Brunswick, Canada, says he has interviewed almost 40 people who identify as “transabled.”

He told “Aaron Klein Investigative Radio” on Sunday that an amputation may be, in some circumstances, the “best way” to manage the feelings of being “transabled.

And by liberals he means the people who identify as whatever they call this thing not wanting limbs.

So these crazy "LIBERALS" (because everyone and everything is one) attempt to cut off their own limbs and shit. One guy crushed his leg on purpose...no seriously.

So the OP is assuming they are liberals because this is new, and anything new to him votes democratic or something stupid like that.

But one thing for sure is they are all white people...silly silly ass white people

And by liberals he means the people who identify as whatever they call this thing not wanting limbs.

So these crazy "LIBERALS" (because everyone and everything is one) attempt to cut off their own limbs and shit. One guy crushed his leg on purpose...no seriously.

So the OP is assuming they are liberals because this is new, and anything new to him votes democratic or something stupid like that.

But one thing for sure is they are all white people...silly silly ass white people

Yes. You liberals pushed all this tranny bullshit on society. They're mentally ill and need to be committed, not hugged and "tolerated".

Im suing my bank. Im trans-rich. I identify as a billionaire and they discriminated against me when I wrote a big check. Laugh....because sonewhere theres a liberal who thinks "Trans-rich? Well...we cant judge if he feels that way. Where can I donate to him?"

Yes. You liberals pushed all this tranny bullshit on society. They're mentally ill and need to be committed, not hugged and "tolerated".

Im suing my bank. Im trans-rich. I identify as a billionaire and they discriminated against me when I wrote a big check. Laugh....because sonewhere theres a liberal who thinks "Trans-rich? Well...we cant judge if he feels that way. Where can I donate to him?"

HAR HAR...You got the email too I see. Yes "Liberals" are the cause of these people feeling this way because as noted, liberals have extraordinary powers.

Who cares what these peoples politics is, right?

BTW, they are white people. Why arent you blaming this on whites? I bet I can guess why

And i suppose the taxpayers will have to pay for this operation and take care of the person for years since they likely won't be able to work.

Doctors urged to amputate healthy limbs

june 23 2015
A Canadian university teacher has argued during a radio interview doctors should amputate the limbs of able-bodied, physically healthy individuals who consider themselves “transabled,” positing such extreme procedures will help those people feel “empowered.”

Clive Baldwin, a Canada Researchin Narrative Studies who is an associate professor of social work at St. Thomas University in New Brunswick, Canada, says he has interviewed almost 40 people who identify as “transabled.”

He told “Aaron Klein Investigative Radio” on Sunday that an amputation may be, in some circumstances, the “best way” to manage the feelings of being “transabled.

"liberals" meaning one teacher in Canada.

And Conservatives all want to shoot African Americans.....meaning one murdering maniac in South Carolina.

This isn't new. Neither is the proposal from one teacher in Canada. It's been going on for awhile. The idea is just inching into popularity on the coattails of transsexuality.

Of course taxpayers will have to pick up the tab for amputations.

you notice how speedos never answers any questions someone has about the shit he puts up.....he just does what he usually does....dances ....

Forum List

Back