Liberals really need to use caution..don't wake the sleeping giant

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Tensions seem to be growing and in talking to friends and acquaintances; some of whom I've known for years and who have always been very politically correct in their choice of words are speaking far more bold than they ever use to using very abrasive verbiage to describe 'certain groups' and 'people'.
Be careful...we may not be far from people speaking like racists and bigots aloud and being proud of it.

Let it come. We need to weed the worthless losers.

So treating people like shit is somehow makes you a winner?

I'd rather go back to when people had manners and where more civilized.

It's easier if you just tell your people to be legitimate to be treated legitimately.....No?

Oh back in the day....that statement is a dog whistle saying you want to live in the 50s when blacks were slaves ( yes lefties actuallunday that shit)

Be careful...we may not be far from people speaking like racists and bigots aloud and being proud of it.

Funny you say that, because that's EXACTLY what we've been saying about you all this time.

Squeeze a little and watch the shit ooze out.

Funny you say that, because that's EXACTLY what we've been saying about you all this time.

I hear you...just tread lightly, I'd hate to see you at the back of the bus...All things go full circle you know.

Tensions seem to be growing and in talking to friends and acquaintances; some of whom I've known for years and who have always been very politically correct in their choice of words are speaking far more bold than they ever use to using very abrasive verbiage to describe 'certain groups' and 'people'.
We're already there. There are people in this country who support Dylann Roof, and with Trump's election they feel like they finally have their guy leading the government and now have a voice and legitimacy. We need to be prepared for any depths they may stoop to.

We're already there. There are people in this country who support Dylann Roof, and with Trump's election they feel like they finally have their guy leading the government and now have a voice and legitimacy. We need to be prepared for any depths they may stoop to.
Nobody is support Roof, moron.

I hear you...just tread lightly, I'd hate to see you at the back of the bus...All things go full circle you know.

Yea? Whats at the back of the bus? Assault and battery?

You think that's going to win you something except some time to think it over again behind bars?

So who supported Roof, any names you can come up with?

When it comes to "stooping" who is doing that now with this election?

Dang reaching at the bottom of the barrel there, Roof was a product of the liberal education system. I mean look how violent you snowflakes have become, since you didn't get your way in the election. Looting and rioting, Roof is one of you guys.

Go to France, a sissy boi like you will fit right in over there. Go sit in a little cafe and sip a cappuccino. And if a bomb goes off before you get the tab, then it's free.

It's crazy how you liberals support that liberal shooter.....

There was a thread in support of him here just today. That sentiment is reflected across swaths of the nation that make up Trump's base. Go to stormfront and see what those people think about Roof.

There was a thread in support of him here just today. That sentiment is reflected across swaths of the nation that make up Trump's base. Go to stormfront and see what those people think about Roof.

Oh! So you are talking about bloggers and nobody of prominence.

Forum List

Back