Like I said. Come join the new party

Thats the problem with both of the parties. "normal" in America means domestic policy failure and MIC
Trump wasn’t normal and that ment giant deficits, huge bailouts, riots, recession, failed tariffs, inbreeds taking over capital, most pandemic deaths... I’ll take the normal failures.
Normal is exactly what you just stated you dont want to see, dumb ass.
You act like everything started with captain clorox.
Grow up.

Sure. Split the voters on the Right, easy win for the democrats no matter who it is.
You didnt see the thousands of freshly unemployed union workers that Biden with a stroke of his pen, created? President Trump got plenty of ex Democrats to vote for him, why wouldnt more follow a new party that looks for the people, not the state?

Good stuff.

Now there will be a normal center right party and a goofy cult of personality party.

If the Republicans continue down the Trump lane, they will cease to be an effective counter balance to the Democrats and become the Party of Lunacy, represented by those like Marjorie Greene.

Sure. Split the voters on the Right, easy win for the democrats no matter who it is.
You didnt see the thousands of freshly unemployed union workers that Biden with a stroke of his pen, created? President Trump got plenty of ex Democrats to vote for him, why wouldnt more follow a new party that looks for the people, not the state?
I also saw the many thousands of people that showed up for all those Trump rallies across the country. You don't need to create a 3rd party and split the GOP, you just need to find and support a better candidate that can beat him in the GOP primaries, assuming he runs in 2024. And if you can't do that, then you're fucked anyway and you're handing the democrats the WH.

Let me be clear here: I do not like Trump, but I do not like the democrats even more.

Good stuff.

Now there will be a normal center right party and a goofy cult of personality party.

If the Republicans continue down the Trump lane, they will cease to be an effective counter balance to the Democrats and become the Party of Lunacy, represented by those like Marjorie Greene.

Wouldn’t the Party of Lunacy believe a man can have a vagina?
Wouldn’t they act as if dark people are America’s greatest asset?
Wouldn’t they hate the U.S. Constitution and America’s right to sovereignty?

Good stuff.

Wouldn’t the Party Of Lunacy work their asses off for the people of Mexico while putting thousands of Americans out of a job?

I also saw the many thousands of people that showed up for all those Trump rallies across the country. You don't need to create a 3rd party and split the GOP, you just need to find and support a better candidate that can beat him in the GOP primaries, assuming he runs in 2024. And if you can't do that, then you're fucked anyway and you're handing the democrats the WH.

Let me be clear here: I do not like Trump, but I do not like the democrats even more.

I doubt Trump will run in 2024 at 78 years old....only the Mexicrats are retarded enough to run an almost dead dude for the highest office.
Trump will however plug someone in to fill his void and essentially rollout Trump 2.0.

“I do not like Trump”
Which of his policies did you not like?

I doubt Trump will run in 2024 at 78 years old....only the Mexicrats are retarded enough to run an almost dead dude for the highest office.
Trump will however plug someone in to fill his void and essentially rollout Trump 2.0.

“I do not like Trump”

Biden ran at age 78, right? And won, and Trump is in better shape I think, mentally and physically.

Interesting question, would a Trump 2.0 generate the same support as the original? And if so, then why not run as a GOP candidate? Why create a 3rd party that splits the Right?

"Which of his policies did you not like?"

I liked most of his policies, wasn't too thrilled about the tariffs. I thought he shoulda found other ways to combat China, cuz American farmers got hurt by those tariffs. But my problem wasn't with his policies, but with his personality and character. I voted for him, twice, okay? But the man just can't keep his big mouth shut, he alienates so many people for such stupid and personal reasons, and IMHO that is why he lost his re-election. I don't doubt there was some election/voter fraud going on, maybe enough to cost his the election too, but IMHO he lostbecause he made himself into a worse candidate that Joe fucking Biden.

Thats the problem with both of the parties. "normal" in America means domestic policy failure and MIC
Trump wasn’t normal and that ment giant deficits, huge bailouts, riots, recession, failed tariffs, inbreeds taking over capital, most pandemic deaths... I’ll take the normal failures.
Normal is exactly what you just stated you dont want to see, dumb ass.
You act like everything started with captain clorox.
Grow up.
Normal was a whole lot better than trump. Have you not figured that out?

“I do not like Trump”
Giant deficits, huge bailouts, riots, recession, failed tariffs, inbreeds taking over capital, most pandemic deaths...

Forum List

Back