Linda Gates was asked to use two words to describe her sex life with Bill

The two words were micro and soft
And Bill said he could drive a car up there

Like throwing a hot dog down a hallway?

1620427394461.png

Lol. I guess the good news for Bill is with his kinda money the only thing his dick has to please is himself. Then there is the old wisdom of ' if you are to old to cut the mustard you can still lick the jar."

Lol. I guess the good news for Bill is with his kinda money the only thing his dick has to please is himself. Then there is the old wisdom of ' if you are to old to cut the mustard you can still lick the jar."
He will be able to buy a young trophy wife and his ex can buy a young trophy husband.
I am sure it will all work out fine for the both of them. Lol. I have a lady that gasses her boat at my docks comes from oil money. Feels me up everything she comes in and does not even tip. Thing is about this old lady is she has the body of a 20 year old. If she was not drunk by noon I would consider throwing her a bone. Lol

He will be able to buy a young trophy wife and his ex can buy a young trophy husband.
He could buy every 18 year old woman in the eastern hemisphere.

He could buy every 18 year old woman in the eastern hemisphere.
I would like to think there is at least one with some morals that can not be bought.

Forum List

Back