Live Tonight, 6pm eastern: Hi Def Society podcast, episode 1

G.T.

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2009
Hi Def Society - Episode 1 08 16 by Hi Def Society Pop Culture Podcasts

^ ^ listen at the link live, at 6pm eastern today.

The call in number is (929) 477-3858

Hi Def Society is a general and current events discussion slash multi media podcast. It is hosted by Entertainment personalities GT (Genius Tracks) and Pair-A-Dyce, or "Dyce."

Our team also consists of two content providers / support staff - LoneLaugher (Lone) and BlackSand.

Our website is Hi Def Society , we are Hi Def Society on facebook (like & share : ) ) and you can follow us on twitter @hidefsociety.

Congratulations to NV, an underground Hip Hop artist who won this week's $25.00 contest.

This week's show will be primarily focused on a discussion surrounding pet peeves, and embarrassing things people know about themselves they don't like to admit. We will also feature some cool news stories, and some original underground music and end off the show by discussing each of then hosts' music creation work flow processes.

Is this the live thread or will there be another?

If so, will someone please tag me there? I don't want to miss it....

This is it. : )

I likely wont be as interactive while live as I was able to be Wednesday....but thisll be the thread yepp : )

" ... will someone please tag me ... "

Uh ... I am not sure it is that kind of show ... :eusa_think:

Hour and ten minutes until we smack a bottle of champagne off the back of this bitch.

The show opener will be just a short verse from both pair a dyce and myself lasting about two minutes and then we will get right into it.

Segments today:

1.) Some random news stories
Song
2.) Sports news
Song
3.) Live discussion: pet peeves and embarrassing things about ourselves. Here we invite callers to join in the discussion, we will read a couple of top peeves of certain types lists off of the internet, and we have printed out the USMB thread on pet peeves so many who answered in that thread's peeves/embarrassing things will be read aloud tonight.

Song
4.) Music and celebrity news
5.) Gt & pair a dyce discuss their song creation process (plus song of each)

^^ thats 2 hours.

Then, to hear the 3rd hour live, you can use the call in number in the OP which doesnt mean we have to put you live on air....but youre just able to listen from it. Youll have to call BEFORE 8PM to hear the 8-9pm hour.

Or....youll all be able to hear that 3rd hour on the replay.

BlackSand if you want to and will be around........of you notice the hosts arent much able to respond real-time to this thread...you can answer on the team's behalf. No worries if you dont want to though.

BlackSand if you want to and will be around........of you notice the hosts arent much able to respond real-time to this thread...you can answer on the team's behalf. No worries if you dont want to though.

I will keep an eye on things ... Be here most of the time ... And do/answer what I can.

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
JR didn't actually take a hiatus. I'm beside myself with surprise.

Hey ... If I have friends drop by ... Chances are I will be getting liquored up on the back porch ... And if the answer doesn't make any sense ... Cheers :beer:

Hey ... If I have friends drop by ... Chances are I will be getting liquored up on the back porch ... And if the answer doesn't make any sense ... Cheers :beer:

Better I stay the fuck home with my bunny slippers then…..

Last edited:

oh....i prefer it doesnt make any sense.

MsnBama ... There are a few folks here that want to tag you ... :spinner:
Five minutes to air time and counting ... Make snacks, load the ice chest.

Forum List

Back