Liz Cheney Suggests a New Political Party May Be Needed

Trump did not offer the NG, you're lying. Stop lying.
That isn't even in question at this point and hasn't been for some time unless your only source for news is MSNBC and CNN, Shareprofit!
Admit it...you need it to be a lie because if it isn't then the whole "insurrection" thing that the left has been pushing for almost four years makes absolutely no sense!

That isn't even in question at this point and hasn't been for some time unless your only source for news is MSNBC and CNN, Shareprofit!
Admit it...you need it to be a lie because if it isn't then the whole "insurrection" thing that the left has been pushing for almost four years makes absolutely no sense!
Post me a link from a reputable source to prove your point. You won't because you cant and you know it. BTW Jack Smith is going to fry your Russian compromised treasonous lying crook's ass. You can be sure the 180 page brief is not about Trump's health care plan.

Post me a link from a reputable source to prove your point. You won't because you cant and you know it. BTW Jack Smith is going to fry your Russian compromised treasonous lying crook's ass. You can be sure the 180 page brief is not about Trump's health care plan.
Jack Smith has been trying to get Trump for quite some time, Share. How's that been going for him? He better get his ass in gear because once Trump is elected then Jack's out of a job!

Jack Smith has been trying to get Trump for quite some time, Share. How's that been going for him? He better get his ass in gear because once Trump is elected then Jack's out of a job!
So your saying Trump will deny justical process to protect his sorry ass. I'd expect nothing less from your treasonous crook. Shame on you for supporting him.

Taking a bite out of who, Dems. Or GOP voters?
Probably moderates on the right and blue dogs on the left. There are a good number who don't like how far to the left the dem politicians pander too but also don't support Trump and hate what the GOP has become. A well funded third part made up of those people could fo a lot in congressional and state elections.

Probably moderates on the right and blue dogs on the left. There are a good number who don't like how far to the left the dem politicians pander too but also don't support Trump and hate what the GOP has become. A well funded third part made up of those people could fo a lot in congressional and state elections.
Yep. That would be the best case scenario.

The "we've had enough of the bullshit" vote.

Yep. That would be the best case scenario.

The "we've had enough of the bullshit" vote.
What policies would this magical 3rd party ruling majority have?

Mac1958 wont answer cause he has me on ignore

But any other fence jockeys here that care to fill us in on your agenda be my guest

A big enough swath could effect both parties. It’ll take be interesting to see how they pivot. However, first things first, Trump must be defeated, even if we’re a bunch of strange bedfellows.

#ALLAMERICANUNION

A big enough swath could effect both parties. It’ll take be interesting to see how they pivot. However, first things first, Trump must be defeated, even if we’re a bunch of strange bedfellows.

#ALLAMERICANUNION
RINOs and neo marxists unite!

That sounds like a plan

What policies would this magical 3rd party ruling majority have?

Mac1958 wont answer cause he has me on ignore

But any other fence jockeys here that care to fill us in on your agenda be my guest
No. Live in fear! All that stuff can be worked out between reasonable people after the election. In the mean time, the Trump Fascist Party must be defeated.

#ALLAMERICANUNIONPARTY

No. Live in fear! All that stuff can be worked out between reasonable people after the election. In the mean time, the Trump Fascist Party must be defeated.

#ALLAMERICANUNIONPARTY
How do you expect people to join if you keep the policy platform a secret?

How do you expect people to join if you keep the policy platform a secret?
There’ll be plenty of time afterward for all that. For now it’s like the Nationalists and Communists uniting in China to evict the Japanese. The main goal is to prevent the fascists from ever regaining the reins of power.

#ALLAMERICANUNIONPARTY

Forum List

Back