Liz Cheney Suggests a New Political Party May Be Needed

It says a lot about how your side is less a political movement and more a cult if you have denounced - in order - Pence, Romney, Ryan, McCain, Bush, and Cheney. Nearly everyone you guys have put on a political ticket since 2000.

Everyone else is wrong and Trump is right.
Before Trump... you were us... but your brainwashed hatred for him keeps you from seeing that... look at the people on your side to know where your side is....

Ms. Cheney, a longtime Republican, said that the G.O.P. “has rejected the Constitution in the name of supporting Trump” and that Mike Johnson should not be speaker.

“Whether it’s organizing a new party — look, it’s hard for me to see how the Republican Party, given what it has done, can make the argument convincingly or credibly that people ought to vote for Republican candidates until it really recognizes what it’s done,” Ms. Cheney said at the Cap Times Idea Fest in Madison, Wis.

By chance, Ms. Cheney was speaking at the same time that Ms. Harris was also in Madison, holding a rally across town. Ms. Cheney said she had spoken with the vice president since announcing her support and hinted that she might participate in the campaign in some way.

This lady has guts. Not to mention principles. And, I say that as someone who couldn't stand her or her dad.

Going head-to-head against Trump, fully aware that she could lose her seat, is a true profile in courage. Bravo to her! I hope she successfully establishes a new party that embodies the old principles of the party that once represented Lincoln.
The base of the GOP is MAGAs

Without them the GOP is nothing

Chillicothe You have been blowing hard all day about one thing... try changing it up a bit... why you're so intent on defending the Cheney's is puzzling at best...
I went to a bar and enjoyed some live music and had several beers and a cheeseburger and I come home and here you are still on Cheney... are you sure this isn't Dick himself?...

Before Trump... you were us... but your brainwashed hatred for him keeps you from seeing that... look at the people on your side to know where your side is....
When liberal pukes like McCain and Romney won the nomination the repub base held their nose supported them

But when MAGAs and Trump won the nomination the RINOs walked away in a fit of anger

The Cheney's are RINOs. That means they're elitists, globalists, outsourcers, warmongers and open border, cheap labor, slave lovers. They are the curse of the working man, and you sure as hell don't want to hunt with them. They have no room to accuse anyone of ignoring our constitution because they're the new age robber barons that will bend any law to benefit themselves. They're a lot like Democrats. So let the RINOs merge with the Democrats and call their new party, the Turd party. Back to MAGA. America first.

Ms. Cheney, a longtime Republican, said that the G.O.P. “has rejected the Constitution in the name of supporting Trump” and that Mike Johnson should not be speaker.

“Whether it’s organizing a new party — look, it’s hard for me to see how the Republican Party, given what it has done, can make the argument convincingly or credibly that people ought to vote for Republican candidates until it really recognizes what it’s done,” Ms. Cheney said at the Cap Times Idea Fest in Madison, Wis.

By chance, Ms. Cheney was speaking at the same time that Ms. Harris was also in Madison, holding a rally across town. Ms. Cheney said she had spoken with the vice president since announcing her support and hinted that she might participate in the campaign in some way.

This lady has guts. Not to mention principles. And, I say that as someone who couldn't stand her or her dad.

Going head-to-head against Trump, fully aware that she could lose her seat, is a true profile in courage. Bravo to her! I hope she successfully establishes a new party that embodies the old principles of the party that once represented Lincoln.

Don't need a new political party, the US needs a new electoral system that allows for more than two parties

Again, they recovered from Nixon. And they were back in the White House only six years after Nixon resigned in disgrace.
They recovered because Republicans joined with the Dems to force Nixon to resign. The modern MAGA party would have circled the wagon around Nixon.

Recovering from such servile behavior to their fuhrer is tough.

They recovered because Republicans joined with the Dems to force Nixon to resign. The modern MAGA party would have circled the wagon around Nixon.

Recovering from such servile behavior to their fuhrer is tough.
Just as democrats circled the wagon around bill clinton, obama, and biden

Just as democrats circled the wagon around bill clinton, obama, and biden
Bill Clinton was caught diddling the intern. Hardly a high crime and misdemeanor.

As for Obama and Biden? What exactly crimes did you think they committed? Do share. It is always amusing to read what you retards come up with.

Bill Clinton was caught diddling the intern. Hardly a high crime and misdemeanor.
It happened during the era when libs were making sex with underlings a criminal offense

And it happened in the Oval Office

Impeachment may have been a bridge too far

But it couldn't be swept under the rug either

It happened during the era when libs were making sex with underlings a criminal offense

Nope. It was never a crime to have consensual sex with employees. In the Oval Office or out. See JFK, Johnson, Eisenhower, FDR etc etc.

Clinton's crime was that he got caught.

But I noticed you avoided answering my question about your idiotic claims about Obama and Biden. Did you think I forgot? LOL :itsok:

Impeachment may have been a bridge too far

But it couldn't be swept under the rug either

I think that they really wanted to impeach him for his close ties to Epstein and the teenage girls, but couldn't. So, they highlighted Monica

I think that they really wanted to impeach him for his close ties to Epstein and the teenage girls, but couldn't. So, they highlighted Monica
I think it was just politics

Sex and greed is the bane of the Baby Boomer generation that every president since has been part of

Ah, that's a sad misread.

My intent was ---and is---to hold to account allegations that are unsupportable.
But still presented as fact by the accuser.

Seems like a righteous vibe, IMHO.
Where do you think you are?... come on snowflake don't melt right in front of us....

Forum List

Back