LOL! California wants to give illegals $150,000 to buy a house, but the state is too broke to pay for it.

Yeah, but what if those mortgages are backed by the federal gov't? Just wondering if the rest of us could get stuck with bad paper.
I expect that is what will happen. I don't see any mortgage company taking the risk to underwrite mortgages for illegals.

If you look at the median home price in California and include utilities, pmi. and property tax to the monthly payment, this is a waking nightmare.

I expect that is what will happen. I don't see any mortgage company taking the risk to underwrite mortgages for illegals.

If you look at the median home price in California and include utilities, pmi. and property tax to the monthly payment, this is a waking nightmare.

I can see it happening if Kamala gets elected.

"Effective" is only a part of the question. Also of great importance is 'what a citizen gets back from government for his tax contributions to the country's common good.

Relative happiness is a quite relevant clue!

Americans' expression of rage and unhappiness can't be ignored or pretended to not exist.

Let's begin by me suggesting that America's working class are being cheated out of a piece of the American pie, and that's primarily what pisses them off so much.

And then too they're pissed off that the very wealthy in some cases are paying zero 'effective' taxes.

Do you have an opening bid?
But yet the rich pay most of the taxes.

And I guess they all vote, huh? What other reason could there be? It's dumb as hell anyway, how does any rational person see this is pragmatic?
did i say they all vote?.....i got news for you task back in the 70's there were a hell of a lot of illegals already living there.......

That's the plan.

Remember what Kamala says:

View attachment 1002977
Illegal immigration is a crime that is never enforced. But I can jay walk and it is a crime and it is enforced.Nevada NRS § 484B. 287 prohibits jaywalking, which is defined as a pedestrian crossing a street outside of a marked crosswalk. Police typically issue citations for jaywalking similar to traffic tickets.
  • “Illegal Entry”/8 U.S.C. § 1325 makes it a crime to unlawfully enter the United States. It applies to people who do not enter with proper inspection at a port of entry, such as those who enter between ports of entry, avoid examination or inspection, or who make false statements while entering or attempting to enter. A first offense is a misdemeanor punishable by a fine, up to six months in prison, or both.

Where I'm living right now, I came across a neighbor who had not met me. He asked if I were a 'California escapee'. After talking to him, it was clear he had had enough and moved the hell out. I did discourage him some though, when I mentioned that Oregon is not far behind in the Dimocrat insanity. He went on to say originally, he wanted to head to Idaho, but his wife refused to move unless they stayed on the west coast.

Just when you thought the looney state has already done everything nuts, please be sitting down when you hear this. Sellout California Democrats just passed a bill (AB 1840) to give $150,000 for a down payment on a home, to illegal aliens.

Must be an awful lot of illegal aliens living in California legislators' districts. Once again, the illegal alien VOTE rears its ugly head, and we see illegal aliens being pandered to, ahead of California US citizens.

" There are 180,000 homeless people in California and 1 million living in "deep poverty," said Assemblywoman Kate Sanchez, R-Rancho Santa Margarita, the granddaughter of legal immigrants.

Rep. Kevin Kiley, R-Calif., noted >>>
1. "Of course, that cost is footed by law-abiding California taxpayers,"
2. "The $150,000 in down-payment assistance would be interest free,"
3. "Now, as crazy as this is in its own right, what's even crazier is that it comes at the time that the state has been facing almost a $50 billion deficit,"

Just so you know who properly gets the blame for this creating this goofballism, its author is Assemblyman Joaquin Arambula, Democrat of Fresno. Don't let him walk around anonymously. This guy needs to get FLAK. But ALL the Democrats in the California Assembly share the blame with him for this monstrosity.

View attachment 1003288

If this doesn't get all the remaining normal people in California to finally move out, joining the legions that have already left, then they must be doomed to remain there forever.

Piece of shit needs to be harassed everywhere he goes!

Forum List

Back