Lol. They're finally getting it.

LOl...............He can't believe David Bowie could do this.lolol

This dude is the best

This dude is the best

yeah, he just seems like a person who likes music. Not to difficult for him to do the reactions.

A lot admit they've heard a little of this, but did not realize the song.

This brother is amazed at Pink Floyd. Brothers never listened to Pink Floyd...lol

These songs are all 60 yrs old now....lolol. Some are starting to listen to near great grammas music

This dude is the best

yeah, he just seems like a person who likes music. Not to difficult for him to do the reactions.

This brother is amazed at Pink Floyd. Brothers never listened to Pink Floyd...lol

These songs are all 60 yrs old now....lolol. Some are starting to listen to near great grammas music

i almost forgot rome life! he always thought the pink floyd t shirts in the store was the clothing line, not a band. & has some reactions to. he's also become a huge beatles fan - let it be was his into to the band & he has reacted to several of their songs. this one was good:

This dude is the best

i almost forgot rome life! he always thought the pink floyd t shirts in the store was the clothing line, not a band. & has some reactions to. he's also become a huge beatles fan - let it be was his into to the band & he has reacted to several of their songs. this one was good:

I've seen these Reaction Vids for some time. But since the pandemic this has become revolution.
LOl....All I'm hearing is, "Now I know what yall mean about todays music sucking dicky".lolol

The brothers and sisters of today are beginning to see the jazz, gospel, folk, r-b influence by these skinny little white dudes and chicks of half century ago..lololol

They are amazed at the stories of these songs. These songs will be making a huge comeback

This dude is the best

LOLOL...................Listen to how all the lyrics got some biblical meaning now....................lolol

They've never listened to a lyric in their lives.lolol

This dude is the best

LOLOL...................Listen to how all the lyrics got some biblical meaning now....................lolol

check this out when you have the time. i love her!

I've been using my daily radio time for awhile now to listen to songs I haven't heard in a bit.

This guy is very good. Listened to a few of his now. Lot of good other people too

I love watching them so much. He said this is the best song I ever heard in my life.lolol

I listened to it pounded in my head growing up.....lol. Feel sorry for these young bestids

This dudes music quality in his vids are spot.

The musical arrangements on this song are probably the best. So he is right.

Plus you really see it in his eyes the plight of these kids 60 yrs ago.................60 yrs ago

I've been using my daily radio time for awhile now to listen to songs I haven't heard in a bit.

This guy is very good. Listened to a few of his now. Lot of good other people too

I love watching them so much. He said this is the best song I ever heard in my life.lolol

I listened to it pounded in my head growing up.....lol. Feel sorry for these young bestids

This dudes music quality in his vids are spot.

The musical arrangements on this song are probably the best. So he is right.

Plus you really see it in his eyes the plight of these kids 60 yrs ago.................60 yrs ago

Yeah, for someone who has only ever listened to hip hop in their life, it's no supprise they will get blown away by some of these older musical groups even if it seems outdated. That song is great, back then people had to cover up the lack of special effects with talent.

this dude fell in love with zeppelin... he has a real potty mouth that i find funny as hell.

This dude is the best

check this out when you have the time. i love her!

Vastly underrated.

i love reaction videos. i have a few faves i watch all the time:

jamel aka jamal, watch bizmatic, & the jayy show.

It's hard to imagine an adult hearing Stairway to Heaven for the first time, after having heard it a million times myself. Contrasted with today's POP it must seem almost alien like

Platinum standard of the era. Likely the most played rock song on FM radio. The British Invasion had some amazing bands.

i love reaction videos. i have a few faves i watch all the time:

jamel aka jamal, watch bizmatic, & the jayy show.

It's hard to imagine an adult hearing Stairway to Heaven for the first time, after having heard it a million times myself. Contrasted with today's POP it must seem almost alien like

Always a club favorite though...
I may even try to learn it after seeing someone like Steve Stein make it look so easy.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back