Lordstown Motors

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
First electric pick up truck @ 45k
I cant work out if these newish companies are a long term threat to the car giants or not. GM seem to be invested in this one so maybe that is a comfort.

I cant work out if these newish companies are a long term threat to the car giants or not. GM seem to be invested in this one so maybe that is a comfort.
You libbers are really goofy over electric vehicles......
Its the way we are going. But at the end of the road I think we will be buying our cars from Ford and Toyota and fuelling them with Shell and BP electric. We will have missed a great opportunity.

LOL, automotive giant Toyota says electric cars are not the way to go right now.

Let the media fed libbys rush in and fail.

Its the way we are going. But at the end of the road I think we will be buying our cars from Ford and Toyota and fuelling them with Shell and BP electric. We will have missed a great opportunity.
Its the way who is going?

The entire planet, fool.

That starting price is much better than the Rivian due to hit the market in a few months at 69K.

The entire planet, fool.

That starting price is much better than the Rivian due to hit the market in a few months at 69K.

Maybe the goofs on the planet you live on, not mine.

Buy all the shares you can Tommy. You'll have the peace of mind of knowing you made a GREEN investment:

"The firm claims multiple big-batch orders for the truck were from companies that either exist mostly on paper or don’t operate vehicle fleets to begin with. One order for 14,000 trucks — which would cost more than $700 million — was placed by a Texas company with just two employees on LinkedIn. Another order for 1,000 Endurances was from a similarly small company, the CEO of which allegedly told Hindenburg he had no plans to buy the trucks."
"While Burns has stuck to a September 2021 date for getting the startup’s pickup into production, Hindenburg says it spoke to former employees who believe the truck is at least three years away from being ready, including one who allegedly claimed that the startup has not completed cold weather and other testing required by the government."

Beg, borrow and steal so that you can buy those shares Tommy.

Buy all the shares you can Tommy. You'll have the peace of mind of knowing you made a GREEN investment:

"The firm claims multiple big-batch orders for the truck were from companies that either exist mostly on paper or don’t operate vehicle fleets to begin with. One order for 14,000 trucks — which would cost more than $700 million — was placed by a Texas company with just two employees on LinkedIn. Another order for 1,000 Endurances was from a similarly small company, the CEO of which allegedly told Hindenburg he had no plans to buy the trucks."
"While Burns has stuck to a September 2021 date for getting the startup’s pickup into production, Hindenburg says it spoke to former employees who believe the truck is at least three years away from being ready, including one who allegedly claimed that the startup has not completed cold weather and other testing required by the government."

Its a very competitive market. Ive been looking at EV cars for my next one and we are spoiled for choice really. I suspect that in two years or so the majority of new cars sold will be electric.

Its a very competitive market. Ive been looking at EV cars for my next one and we are spoiled for choice really. I suspect that in two years or so the majority of new cars sold will be electric.
Leftist folly never takes a backseat to reality does it?

So are you saying that EV is not the future ? Dopey !!

OF course he is saying that he has a brain

The question commie, is when in the future. Right now neither we nor you have the infrastructure to support it all. Implementing a major change like that now or in the distant future is pure folly, showing just how lost in reality leftists are.

You might want to read this thread. Very informative regarding the grid's limited capacity for electric cars.

Toyota is the world's premiere automaker and if they have doubts, who am I to think that its a sure thing.

Internal combustion engines have a lot to be said for them. They can be driven "outside of the electrical grid", the knowledge of how to work on them has been widespread for a century.

EV is a step backwards as it makes the operator less independent while the automobile is a symbol of independence.

This is what potential buyers should be concerned with in the Hindenburg Report:

2. Viability Of Hub Motor Technology
The Hindenburg Report questioned the viability of the hub motor technology used in the Endurance, stating that the hub motors are licensed from a Slovenian company, Elaphe, that hub motors present durability issues because of “unsprung weight,” and that hub motors have not previously been commercialized at scale in the light vehicle market. The Special Committee concluded that while hub motors have not previously been used at scale in commercially-produced passenger vehicles, the hub motor technology licensed from Elaphe is viable. The Endurance was engineered to address the unsprung vehicle mass attributable to in-wheel motors, including through tuning of the suspension, reinforcing the vehicle structure, and utilizing a heavier truck chassis. These measures are expected to alleviate any ride or durability issues that might otherwise arise.

DEFUNCT there is no truck just your dreams

Forum List

Back