Lori Lightfoot e-mails

Scottish_Brexiteer_UK

Diamond Member
Jan 25, 2021
lol wow.

Wait for it (once the intro is out the way) and you actually see the petulant, hissy fit e-mails this complete and utter deranged amateur has been sending her staff and aides.

If you were to look up the phrase 'out of their depth' then a picture of her ugly wee face would be next to it.

I know the leftists will be falling over themselves to defend this and call me all sorts instead - but how can anyone take anyone that defends that seriously? :auiqs.jpg:

Sounds like Chicago is getting exactly what it voted for. I don't see the problem.
Yeah as time moves on I start to find this stuff more hilarious than anything else.

Once the anger and disbelief passes it's fun to watch the depths these lunatics sink the places that were happy to vote them in.

There's still too much denial though. They think the folk they voted for are doing a grand job but just now, in the here and now - that's in the short-term.

The proof will be in the pudding in the long run and the implosion will be worth of the wait.

Who else thought of Jack Nicholson in The Shinning when you saw those e-mails?
She's really that crazy.

sdfgsdgsdf.gif

jfghgfh.gif

sdfgsdfgsdf.gif

Light head is a crack head but her replacement will even be worse
They can dump her off in a south Chicago garbage dumpster in 2 yrs

come on people - she is black AND a lesbian. Don't you all realize that makes her almost beyond reproach?

the only thing that could possibly make her any more unassailable in today's woketopia would be if she were confined to a wheel chair.

She's the poster child for The Summer of The Flaming Morons, aka, Summer 2020.

A professional racist, America and cop hating woketard idiot, that is immature, petulant and blames everyone but herself for the messes she makes.

It's like they took 1,000 Antifa, BLM and Far Left Loons and put them in a blender and out came this hideous, disturbed, utterly idiotic ooze of a thing.

She's the poster child for The Summer of The Flaming Morons, aka, Summer 2020.

A professional racist, America and cop hating woketard idiot, that is immature, petulant and blames everyone but herself for the messes she makes.

It's like they took 1,000 Antifa, BLM and Far Left Loons and put them in a blender and out came this hideous, disturbed, utterly idiotic ooze of a thing.
Like one of the little bowls of mush that sits down with Crowder on Change My Mind, can hardly string a coherent sentence together and derives all their strength/courage from a baying mob nearby of emotional train wrecks who don't even know what they're talking about but love saying "will you please let me finish" and "omg white privilege!!!"

Forum List

Back