Lost the site?

Logged in and found a week missing? Guess the upgrade is a work in progress eh?
We are like but warts on a frog's back.. And our posts are like wart-sweat..

Don't sweat it.. Just pray to the almighty USMB powers that be and hope.

Hope and Change.. I've lost every thread I've posted since December..

Say it with me Friends -- We beseach Thee in our times of peril and strife -- give us our shit back..

Yet, @Oddball is still here

Oh crap! I think I saw him also on one of those America's Most Wanted poster.... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

banana.PNG

i'm glad i have a couple posts bookmarked & pull them out every now & then when i need to shut someone up with pesky facts. they have been saved.
Wake up Playtime....you're having that "blue sky on Mars" dream again...

really? i have a post where i can document donny praising china for their handling of the virus multiple times & an article written decades ago when donny the losing loooooooser was bankrupt & cash strapped so bigley due to his total lack of self CONtrol, when it came to $$$; so much so - that wall st forced him to go on an allowance.

you know - just incase some poorly educted dupe such as yerself starts bs'ing that trump handled this covid crisis like a stable genius or tries to puff up donny & his 'great biz;nez' sense.

i have them bookmarked, because you wouldn't believe how many times said poorly educated dupes try to do just that.

i'm glad i have a couple posts bookmarked & pull them out every now & then when i need to shut someone up with pesky facts. they have been saved.

really? i have a post where i can document donny praising china for their handling of the virus multiple times & an article written decades ago when donny the losing loooooooser was bankrupt & cash strapped so bigley due to his total lack of self CONtrol, when it came to $$$; so much so - that wall st forced him to go on an allowance.

you know - just incase some poorly educted dupe such as yerself starts bs'ing that trump handled this covid crisis like a stable genius or tries to puff up donny & his 'great biz;nez' sense.

i have them bookmarked, because you wouldn't believe how many times said poorly educated dupes try to do just that.
I'm so sorry...

....you've obviously already been lobotomized...

Screenshot_2021-05-11-14-17-22(1).png

:eusa_whistle:

I'm so sorry...

....you've obviously already been lobotomized...

cohen.jpg

Actually digging into this and it looks like I imported a database from May 8th instead of May 10th, so there might be some lost content. My apologies.

Are you going to keep May 8th, or are we in store for another shutdown and reload?
Yes we are keeping the May 8th import.

Logged in and found a week missing? Guess the upgrade is a work in progress eh?
DarkSide.
In an ironic reversal...DarkSide is offering to pay us to take the data back...
That was hilarious!! :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back