Louie Gohmert: stop ‘luring’ lice and scabies-ridden immigrant children

Louie Gohmert demands Obama stop ‘luring’ lice and scabies-ridden immigrant children

GOP - going down in flames.

Gohmert said that he had visited a facility in Texas over the weekend where children were “lying on a concrete floor.”

“I asked them about, ‘I hear there’s 18 cases of scabies here, where are they?’” Gohmert recalled. “Oh, you see the little red crime scene tape over here, that’s the best we can do because Health and Human Services won’t come pick up these people in a timely manner. So, they’re lying here on a concrete floor. And those 18 lying there on that concrete floor in that little area behind that crime scene tape are our scabies cases.”

“We’re still looking for all the lice cases, and the other cases, the flu cases,” he added. “And I didn’t get this from the federal folks, but from Texas folks who just sent 2,000 doses of H1N1 vaccine to Lackland Air Force Base. They say there’s a case of H1N1 flu at Lackland. Does anybody know for sure that is not true?”

In conclusion, Gohmert said that Obama had “sent the message to the world that we’re open for anybody that wants to come in.”

“And I’m telling you we’re not doing our job as a Congress, and the federal government is not doing their job in protecting us from those people who are coming in.”

Anyone who voted for this sad sorry fuck of a man should be ashamed.

And we see all those lovely rightwing christers agreeing with him, ignoring their own god man

Matthew 25:35
For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in

I guess they follow a different god man :eusa_whistle:

Louie Gohmert demands Obama stop ‘luring’ lice and scabies-ridden immigrant children

Gohmert said that he had visited a facility in Texas over the weekend where children were “lying on a concrete floor.”

“I asked them about, ‘I hear there’s 18 cases of scabies here, where are they?’” Gohmert recalled. “Oh, you see the little red crime scene tape over here, that’s the best we can do because Health and Human Services won’t come pick up these people in a timely manner. So, they’re lying here on a concrete floor. And those 18 lying there on that concrete floor in that little area behind that crime scene tape are our scabies cases.”

“We’re still looking for all the lice cases, and the other cases, the flu cases,” he added. “And I didn’t get this from the federal folks, but from Texas folks who just sent 2,000 doses of H1N1 vaccine to Lackland Air Force Base. They say there’s a case of H1N1 flu at Lackland. Does anybody know for sure that is not true?”

In conclusion, Gohmert said that Obama had “sent the message to the world that we’re open for anybody that wants to come in.”

“And I’m telling you we’re not doing our job as a Congress, and the federal government is not doing their job in protecting us from those people who are coming in.”

And we see all those lovely rightwing christers agreeing with him, ignoring their own god man

For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in

They might not even be christers----you have no clue

Shitstain....they are lice and disease ridden people. :eusa_whistle:

louie the Gommer is a self professed christer

louie the Gommer is a self professed christer

and the rest of the people involved ?:eusa_hand:

Liberal scum go around claiming Jesus told people to disobey man's laws, e.g. take from others, sneak into the US, etc.

Anyone claiming to be a Christian that is supporting non-Americans sneaking into this country to steal from Americans is full of shit.

Show us where that is "ok'd" in the Bible.

Liberal scum go around claiming Jesus told people to disobey man's laws, e.g. take from others, sneak into the US, etc.

Anyone claiming to be a Christian that is supporting non-Americans sneaking into this country to steal from Americans is full of shit.

Jesus cared about God's Laws, not man's laws, obviously.

well well, lookie where this LOVELY title and article came from:

RAWSEWAGE STORY

Only a fool would take something from a site who post TITLES like that which is only meant to RILE people up and stir up HATE

Lol Texas stolen from Mexico...LMAO...guess spoils of war are now stolen land....what a crock of shit.

The 13 original colonies was stolen from England. Time to give it back. Alaska was stolen from Russia, give that back too.

Shut the fuck up, you're inventing bullshit.

Don't worry, your bullshit will go over well in Hell.

well well, lookie where this LOVELY title and article came from:

RAWSEWAGE STORY

Only a fool would take something from a site who post TITLES like that which is only meant to stir HATE

That's hilarious coming from you. No one stirs "hate" like you.

The left like rawSEWAGEstory is desperate because Obama and his party approvals are in the gutter

so this type of hate is what you are going to be bombarded with

fall for it at your own peril

You believe I invented that? Have you read the New Testament? Apparently not...

Uh cocksucker, he told his followers to obey the laws of Rome despite the harshness of them.

Liberal scum like you picking and choosing in addition to inventing stuff in the Bible to fit your satanic agenda is going to get you a special place in Hell.

Uh cocksucker, he told his followers to obey the laws of Rome despite the harshness of them.

Liberal scum like you picking and choosing in addition to inventing stuff in the Bible to fit your satanic agenda is going to get you a special place in Hell.

He said, in essence, the laws of Rome, of Mankind, are not your concern, however the Kingdom of God is. Should man imprison you or put you to death, be not concerned, and neither with wealth, power, prestige, or public office. Your only Master, your only concern, is the Lord God and doing his will, all else is crap. Rome, and the Jews whom Rome let rule in their place, did not take kindly to his message, obviously.

Last edited:
Let us see a far left poster believing a far left blog propaganda site like raw story.

Go figure.

Go to prove that these people are far left Obama drones as they correctly named.

Forum List

Back