Louie Gohmert: stop ‘luring’ lice and scabies-ridden immigrant children

While you're inventing shit....tell us what is said in the bible about homosexuals.....

Uh cocksucker, he told his followers to obey the laws of Rome despite the harshness of them.

Liberal scum like you picking and choosing in addition to inventing stuff in the Bible to fit your satanic agenda is going to get you a special place in Hell.

You believe I invented that? Have you read the New Testament? Apparently not...
He said, in essence, the laws of Rome, of Mankind, are not your concern, however the Kingdom of God is. Should man imprison you or put you to death, be not concerned, and neither with wealth, power, prestige, or public office. Your only Master, your only concern, is the Lord God and doing his will, all else is crap. Rome, and the Jews whom Rome let rule in their place, did not take kindly to his message, obviously.

You think anyone at Rawsewage is standing in line to ADOPT any of the children

YOU can bet your ass on it they aren't, and they won't be, neither will ANY of these politicians in this government............................. but they EXPECT YOU to PAY to take of care of them
and then, they are going to UNLEASH them on your neighborhoods gang members, hoodlums who won't be able to find a job so guess who they will prying on? Not any of these elitist asses at rawsewage or your Politicians...they all LIVE IN GATED communities

that compassionate caring right there isn't it?

Last edited:
Shut the fuck up, you're inventing bullshit.

Don't worry, your bullshit will go over well in Hell.
You believe I invented that? Have you read the New Testament? Apparently not...
Caring what Jesus cared about coming from you is laughable and pitiful.
I don't have to care, Christianity is for fools, slaves, and children, but I know what the man said and what he meant by it when he did. All educated people do, which leaves most here out.

People like the op doesn't care about us or our country

He's just here to post shit stirring threads and cause more division in this country be we the people

LOSER

Division in the country isn't necessarily a bad thing. The nation needs to divide. Anything that encourages that is like the bitter medicine we must take in order to achieve the healing.

While you're inventing shit....tell us what is said in the bible about homosexuals.....

Uh cocksucker, he told his followers to obey the laws of Rome despite the harshness of them.

Liberal scum like you picking and choosing in addition to inventing stuff in the Bible to fit your satanic agenda is going to get you a special place in Hell.
He said, in essence, the laws of Rome, of Mankind, are not your concern, however the Kingdom of God is. Should man imprison you or put you to death, be not concerned, and neither with wealth, power, prestige, or public office. Your only Master, your only concern, is the Lord God and doing his will, all else is crap. Rome, and the Jews whom Rome let rule in their place, did not take kindly to his message, obviously.
It's not the Bible, it's the writers of the books of the Bible, and in the NT it's Paul, not Jesus, and he said it was an abomination in the Eyes of God. He said a fair amount of other nonsense, he never met Jesus after all, and there's nonsense that he didn't say that people believe he did because it was added to his epistles, but those were the times in which he lived. The Bible does not approve of Homosexuality. It doesn't approve of a lot of things, and those are universally ignored as well.

Louie Gohmert demands Obama stop ‘luring’ lice and scabies-ridden immigrant children

GOP - going down in flames.

Gohmert said that he had visited a facility in Texas over the weekend where children were “lying on a concrete floor.”

“I asked them about, ‘I hear there’s 18 cases of scabies here, where are they?’” Gohmert recalled. “Oh, you see the little red crime scene tape over here, that’s the best we can do because Health and Human Services won’t come pick up these people in a timely manner. So, they’re lying here on a concrete floor. And those 18 lying there on that concrete floor in that little area behind that crime scene tape are our scabies cases.”

“We’re still looking for all the lice cases, and the other cases, the flu cases,” he added. “And I didn’t get this from the federal folks, but from Texas folks who just sent 2,000 doses of H1N1 vaccine to Lackland Air Force Base. They say there’s a case of H1N1 flu at Lackland. Does anybody know for sure that is not true?”

In conclusion, Gohmert said that Obama had “sent the message to the world that we’re open for anybody that wants to come in.”

“And I’m telling you we’re not doing our job as a Congress, and the federal government is not doing their job in protecting us from those people who are coming in.”

Anyone who voted for this sad sorry fuck of a man should be ashamed.

What did he say that was wrong?

Why do you say that??........all he did was state what most American's believe. .. :cool:

Not "most" Americans. Most are smarter than that. But, yes, there are some extremely low functioning fools who believe such nonsense.

The Mexican drug cartels are making a fortune off of human trafficking. And btw they are picking off the prettiest little girls and boys to become child sex slaves.

I hope you are happy.

Look at the shit-eating liberal babble on...

It's not the Bible, it's the writers of the books of the Bible, and in the NT it's Paul, not Jesus, and he said it was an abomination in the Eyes of God. He said a fair amount of other nonsense, he never met Jesus after all, and there's nonsense that he didn't say that people believe he did because it was added to his epistles, but those were the times in which he lived. The Bible does not approve of Homosexuality. It doesn't approve of a lot of things, and those are universally ignored as well.

You should learn something about the Bible. I know a great deal about it, which is why I rejected the faith of both the Christians and the Jews.

Headed your way..such cute little innocent kiddies

There are toddlers as well Steph. Parents who can't afford to raise them. This is a nightmare beyond.

Can you imagine being a 5 year old baby living thru this hell just so Obama and his left wing loonies can get their rocks off trying to force amnesty?

This is sheer insanity. And it's cruel. And it shows that these liberal bastards will stoop at nothing to achieve some bizarre goal of turning America into Ecuador.

Un mother trucking real.

You should learn something about the Bible. I know a great deal about it, which is why I rejected the faith of both the Christians and the Jews.

I know a great deal about the Word. And that's why I have embraced Christianity and Judaism.

What God embraced women so? What God mandated that you must give a certain portion of your wealth to the poor? Tithing was before it was perverted by man a law to give to the poor. What God apologizes for wiping out the planet and say sorry and I'll never do it again to the beasts of the earth? What God makes a law of manslaughter and not murder so a person who accidentally kills another is protected from the victims family and is only sentenced to live in an isolated place with others?

I haven't found another yet. But I digress. I don't want to derail the thread.

Last edited:

There are toddlers as well Steph. Parents who can't afford to raise them. This is a nightmare beyond.

Can you imagine being a 5 year old baby living thru this hell just so Obama and his left wing loonies can get their rocks off trying to force amnesty?

This is sheer insanity. And it's cruel. And it shows that these liberal bastards will stoop at nothing to achieve some bizarre goal of turning America into Ecuador.

Un mother trucking real.
Yes, Obama wants the diaper-set to come here, as long as they can vote and push a lawnmower. You people are true nutters...

Un mother trucking real.
Yes, Obama wants the diaper-set to come here, as long as they can vote and push a lawnmower. You people are true nutters...

Are you in a drug induced, hallucinogenic state 24/7?

Because you make absolutely no sense whatsoever.

Un mother trucking real.

Her post is what makes no sense, and why I made a joke about it.

Louie Gohmert demands Obama stop ‘luring’ lice and scabies-ridden immigrant children

GOP - going down in flames.

Gohmert said that he had visited a facility in Texas over the weekend where children were “lying on a concrete floor.”

“I asked them about, ‘I hear there’s 18 cases of scabies here, where are they?’” Gohmert recalled. “Oh, you see the little red crime scene tape over here, that’s the best we can do because Health and Human Services won’t come pick up these people in a timely manner. So, they’re lying here on a concrete floor. And those 18 lying there on that concrete floor in that little area behind that crime scene tape are our scabies cases.”

“We’re still looking for all the lice cases, and the other cases, the flu cases,” he added. “And I didn’t get this from the federal folks, but from Texas folks who just sent 2,000 doses of H1N1 vaccine to Lackland Air Force Base. They say there’s a case of H1N1 flu at Lackland. Does anybody know for sure that is not true?”

In conclusion, Gohmert said that Obama had “sent the message to the world that we’re open for anybody that wants to come in.”

“And I’m telling you we’re not doing our job as a Congress, and the federal government is not doing their job in protecting us from those people who are coming in.”

What did he say that was wrong?

The racist OP will never answer your question, but with far left Obama drone propaganda.

Un mother trucking real.

His words resonate in South America. Read the headlines down there. Then get back to me.

Her post is what makes no sense, and why I made a joke about it.

I know it sounds crazy but this old girl really works with groups against human rights violations world wide.

And yes I'm conservative. I left the liberal side of the aisle when I realized every "nice" thing they did was a photo op.

I'm truly frantic about these babies in these centers. This is wrong man. This is seriously wrong.

Last edited:

Un mother trucking real.

His words resonate in South America. Read the headlines down there. Then get back to me.
Obama said send your kids in diapers here? Or did is say we have to fix this immigration situation and I'll do what I can alone if I have to? Try to be honest for once.

Forum List

Back