🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Louisville braces for mostly peaceful Breonna Taylor protests, even after charges are filed

kaz

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2010
Kazmania

Funny how they are boarding up Louisville regardless of the determination of whether the Grand Jury returns charges when the protests are just peaceful, damn it!

1600883073266.png

Last edited:
Faux News dumb ass, Harris Faulkner, had on a US attorney who made asshole of self, and mockery of Faux News in general, by declaring "erroneously" that the grand jury had just handed down an indictment for murder in the 2nd, which it most certainly did not do, they simply charged the officer with reckless endangerment, or wanton endangerment, and that not for the shooting death of Taylor, but for draining his magazine into an adjoining room!

Nobody was charged for Taylors death, rioting coast to coast tonight by Joe Bidens fan base.....

Faux News dumb ass, Harris Faulkner, had on a US attorney who made asshole of self, and mockery of Faux News in general, by declaring "erroneously" that the grand jury had just handed down an indictment for murder in the 2nd, which it most certainly did not do, they simply charged the officer with reckless endangerment, or wanton endangerment, and that not for the shooting death of Taylor, but for draining his magazine into an adjoining room!

Nobody was charged for Taylors death, rioting coast to coast tonight by Joe Bidens fan base.....
Edit: I find your post confusing if I misunderstood, I re-read it several times and still am not clear.

You're doing exactly what I said. A leftist who wants to twist the charges and incite violence. The charges are the equivalent of manslaughter in other States. It's a felony and he can go to jail for a long time.

I totally support manslaughter charges just based on that they went to the wrong address and broke down the door. That means someone didn't do their job and validate the information. You just don't do that.

Where do you get 2nd degree murder though? What evidence do you have they wanted to kill people? That sounds like another leftist overcharge and probably acquittal.

But none of it justifies rioting and burning down another city and punishing innocent people.

Funny how they are boarding up Louisville regardless of the determination of whether the Grand Jury returns charges when the protests are just peaceful, damn it!

View attachment 392077

"Mostly peaceful..." :auiqs.jpg:

It's gonna be a long night. Live feed for anyone wanting to watch the riots tonight...

Last edited:
Another live feed for tonight's entertainment...

Edit: I find your post confusing if I misunderstood, I re-read it several times and still am not clear.

You're doing exactly what I said. A leftist who wants to twist the charges and incite violence. The charges are the equivalent of manslaughter in other States. It's a felony and he can go to jail for a long time.

I totally support manslaughter charges just based on that they went to the wrong address and broke down the door. That means someone didn't do their job and validate the information. You just don't do that.

Where do you get 2nd degree murder though? What evidence do you have they wanted to kill people? That sounds like another leftist overcharge and probably acquittal.

But none of it justifies rioting and burning down another city and punishing innocent people.

The fact is no one was charged in Taylors death. The only officer that was charged, discharged his weapon into an adjoining apartment. Also the charges are not that of manslaughter or any equivalent, but of wanton endangerment (read reckless endangerment) of the three people in the adjacent apartment who were not harmed. Those are the facts.

View attachment 392077

"Mostly peaceful..." :auiqs.jpg:

It's gonna be a long night. Live feed for anyone wanting to watch the riots tonight...

Sure, I've already saw video of people carrying long guns and baseball bats, it will get bad later.

View attachment 392077
World War II was also mostly peaceful.

The fact is no one was charged in Taylors death. The only officer that was charged, discharged his weapon into an adjoining apartment. Also the charges are not that of manslaughter or any equivalent, but of wanton endangerment (read reckless endangerment) of the three people in the adjacent apartment who were not harmed. Those are the facts.

They went into the wrong address. The charges are related to that.

That they weren't charged directly for her death isn't really what they did wrong. You have to provide some evidence if you can support they were actually trying to murder her.

I wanted at least the shooter to face charges, he is. But what he did wrong was go into the wrong apartment. I need evidence he actually intended to kill the wrong person. Got any?

The cops and the system that protects them just can't learn what it takes to stop their badge for murder syndicate.

And yet you'll be frantically dialing 911 for the cops the instant you get victimized

freakin hypocrites

Moonbeam demonstrates again the left's bigotry. If any cop is bad, they are all bad. It's how leftists operate

Well the filthy ass BLM Negro terrorists just got another stupid excuse to go and steal TVs and shoes, didn't they?

Piss on them!

Actually most of the rioters in other blue cities have been lily white leftists, scum of the earth. White leftists are vermin

Yea, there are a lot of pathetic confused weak minded White Guilt Pukes that are kissing the ass of the Negro terrorists.

Forum List

Back