Love? Fuck it!

Rob37

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2017
Familial love: the love between child and parent, between siblings. This is a real thing. It is a sense of duty to your own blood. Some take this sense of duty more seriously than others. But my point is that you do things for your family that you will not do for a stranger. You especially will do things for your children that you will not do for others. Unless there is something seriously damaged in your head, then you do not do shit that hurts your blood family.

Romantic love, however, is a different matter. Is there a such thing as real love with another person when fucking is involved. Nope. That is an illusion.

Men love attention. They love women who will put their cock in their mouths and swallow their jizz. And a chick out to win a man's heart will give a man anything he wants.

A woman wants attention. They love dudes who will make a nonsexual commitment to them.

In essence, all the sucking, fucking, gifts and bad credit mistakes are the currencies of romantic "love". You convince yourself you are "in love".

Now, being fond of someone is fine. Having a fuck buddy is fine. Hell, get married if you need to legitimate children or need the validation. But do not elevate and equate this romantic "love" to anything close to familial love. They are not the same thing. Familial love is unconditional, unless your people are damaged in the head. Romantic "love" is dependent upon each party getting something out of the relationship.

In order words, be a schmuck if you like. Who cares? But be good to your family because they will be there for you regardless of how badly you fuck up.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

you stole that from mario puzo. and many many others.
You stole your personality from a schmuck!
was it you? are you lonely. or drunk? there there
Look at you! You are homo white knighting for your friend, Closed Caption! That is fucking touching my heart!
you could restart your career on usmb by retiring this account and starting another one. maybe rob38.
Because I have made a poor impression on such a stellar wit as you? LOL

So this guy is in prison?
he is definitely very lonely.
How about that? You skipped right over the "you live in your parent's basement" and went right to the lonely jab! You are indeed a formidable adversary!
so what was the porpoise of your lame stolen offal of an op? i am here for you.
If it is any consolation, I would have stuck my cock in your mouth but since it is already full of jizz I am kind of grossed out at the thought of it, Honey. Fuck off.

How about that? You skipped right over the "you live in your parent's basement" and went right to the lonely jab! You are indeed a formidable adversary!
If it is any consolation, I would have stuck my cock in your mouth but since it is already full of jizz I am kind of grossed out at the thought of it, Honey. Fuck off.
ew, nigga pleeeease. i suggest ron39.

ew, nigga pleeeease. i suggest ron39.
Yeah, I am kind of busy right now, sweetheart. Can I get back with you later?

ahh. no more platitudes about love. it was so enlightening. SAD.
The night is young. Go see if Closed Caption will spit on your dick, Sweat Pea.

Ok, got to run. See ya!

There should be a new 'Hairy Palm' forum for sad, sad threads like this.

Forum List

Back