LOVE me some INTC Intel

CrazyTrader55

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2024
As recently as December 2023, this was a $50 stock. When it recently got in the low $20's it caught my attention and I've made two buys, in at an average of $20.88. It's my understanding that they are building some major chip plants, so short term that has hurt their earnings, but long term they may be able to get back some of the market share they have lost to more flashier players like NVDA and AMD.

They have beat their earnings in the first 3 quarters, and missed in the last quarter, but the stock has lost over half its value in 2024 alone.

I do think that is a great buy, though, you made a good purchase there, as the importance of the chip market is another emerging showdown between the U.S. and China.

We have ownership of the research and development market, while China continues to corner the commodities market needed to make these.

Yeah, we just shifted some funds and bought some to hold.

It is a long term investments as it will be a while till they see the fruits of their labors.

Crazy, do the dems have any grift (grants) involved with them?

If so they are bound to fail long-term.

Bought more shares on Tuesday, average now is $21 and change. Like the story long term, and this probably never should have gotten as low as it did.

Intel is probably good buy. As they are looking to build more semi conductor plants.

I bought AMD at about 151 to share. It’s trading around 167 now. AMD recently acquired another company for about 4.5 billion and is looking to head very strongly into 2025.

All that being said, Intel only has about an 8% buy rating on Robinhood. Compared to about 85% for AMD. Still getting in low on intel can’t hurt ?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back