Debate Now Mac1958 why do you care so much about Trump voting base?

Yikes.

I care because Trumpism represents a serious problem that this country has going forward. A toxic mixture of arrogance, delusion, hyperbole and ignorance that often represents the worst of America. The fact that so many Americans have fallen into this level of adoration for this individual is a very disturbing indication of where our society and culture currently are. It's not about Trump; it's about Trumpism and what it says about America. My country. Our beautiful daughters' country, the one my wife and I are leaving to them.

I think you care a bit too much about my opinions. Please note that I'm not curious about yours. Now, you're welcome.
You're a buffoon and this thread belongs in the troll zone as a call out thread.
You're welcome

Yikes.

I care because Trumpism represents a serious problem that this country has going forward. A toxic mixture of arrogance, delusion, hyperbole and ignorance that often represents the worst of America. The fact that so many Americans have fallen into this level of adoration for this individual is a very disturbing indication of where our society and culture currently are. It's not about Trump; it's about Trumpism and what it says about America. My country. Our beautiful daughters' country, the one my wife and I are leaving to them.

I think you care a bit too much about my opinions. Please note that I'm not curious about yours. Now, you're welcome.
You're a buffoon and this thread belongs in the troll zone as a call out thread.
You're welcome
Dang! When I saw you quoted me on this thread, I thought for a moment you might have some thoughtful input!

Dang!

Yikes.

You're welcome
Do you live under the delusion that your sad pathetic life is somewhat normal or that others should aspire to be as miserable as you are?

Yikes.

You're welcome
Mac didn’t start the thread.

That would make you the buffoon.

Forum List

Back