MACARTHISM

"Racism" is the new McCarthyism. Mere allegations are all the proof THEY need. Just mere allegations! Communists! Racist, cops are bad, because Charlie BLMcarthy says so! Who needs proof? I WANT PROOF COPS are all bad all the time. No more allegations, PROOF.
Are you totally stupid apart from being totally racist?
I doubt even the most ardent BLM supporter would claim ALL COPS are all bad all of the time. I have no doubt that many cops are excellent all the time at their job but that doesn't excuse the minority that has no doubt been brought up by mothers "like you who are racist" to the core and can't help exhibiting it through their work. This makes the Police Service as a whole fundamentally and institutionally racist./

Really? "like you who are racist"? Prove it, stop alleging it!
Proof?
George Floyd found guilty!
You don't think so? That's because you are a racist and unfortunately for you the rest of the world does!

London
View attachment 487513View attachment 487514

Paris

View attachment 487515View attachment 487516

Australia

View attachment 487517View attachment 487518

I lived through that time. This woke era is way worse. We are not learning from history. Cancel culture? When Rosanne Bar gets "canceled' off her own bloody show? This is way worse and we aren't supposed to notice? We notice!
ebtu9renjcb61.png

"Racism" is the new McCarthyism. Mere allegations are all the proof THEY need. Just mere allegations! Communists! Racist, cops are bad, because Charlie BLMcarthy says so! Who needs proof? I WANT PROOF COPS are all bad all the time. No more allegations, PROOF.
I doubt even the most ardent BLM supporter would claim ALL COPS are all bad all of the time. I have no doubt that many cops are excellent all the time at their job but that doesn't excuse the minority that has no doubt been brought up by mothers like you who are racist to the core and can't help exhibiting it through their work. This makes the Police Service as a whole fundamentally and institutionally racist.

I doubt even the most ardent BLM supporter would claim ALL COPS are all bad all of the time. I have no doubt that many cops are excellent all the time at their job but that doesn't excuse the minority that has no doubt been brought up by mothers like you who are racist to the core and can't help exhibiting it through their work. This makes the Police Service as a whole fundamentally and institutionally racist.
Really? Racism isn't the problem here, its idiots that believe the media bullshit. Blacks are like a tiny tinsy little 13% of the population, but commit 37% of crimes? Why is the media ignores that? Just whites and cops are the bad guys? Please.

It is worse than you think.....they commit over half of all violent crimes like rape and murder....most white folks do not know that....they are dumbed down by the media and hollywood b.s.

I lived through that time. This woke era is way worse. We are not learning from history. Cancel culture? When Rosanne Bar gets "canceled' off her own bloody show? This is way worse and we aren't supposed to notice? We notice!

As a Dissident Liberal I oppose Mainstream Left more then Conservatives do.

The sniveling FDR/Truman media managed to blame a single republican senator who didn't even chair a committee for an era that democrats created and sustained for a number of years. Democrats are in power again today and the political/media propaganda machine is even more powerful.

What is "MACARTHISM"? Is it anything like McCarthyism?
They should check out a former AG by the name of A. Mitchell Palmer from the Wilson administration. Make Joe McCarthy look pale by comparison.

Forum List

Back