Mad Maxine Waters says 7-- billion Americans will lose healthcare if Obamacare repealed

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Mad Maxine: Waters Says 700 BILLION Americans Will Lose Healthcare If Obamacare Repealed

Democrat Maxine Waters has said some pretty crazy things during recent months. This may take the biscuit, however. On Wednesday evening Waters claimed that 700 BILLION Americans were at risk of losing healthcare coverage if Republicans replace Obamacare.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The political Obama ass kissers are fighting tooth and nail to keep Obamacare and are so pissed it's being up rooted because they won't be able to get rich of their sheep, at least not as easily.

upload_2017-6-29_9-55-45.png

Mad Maxine: Waters Says 700 BILLION Americans Will Lose Healthcare If Obamacare Repealed

Democrat Maxine Waters has said some pretty crazy things during recent months. This may take the biscuit, however. On Wednesday evening Waters claimed that 700 BILLION Americans were at risk of losing healthcare coverage if Republicans replace Obamacare.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The political Obama ass kissers are fighting tooth and nail to keep Obamacare and are so pissed it's being up rooted because they won't be able to get rich of their sheep, at least not as easily.

View attachment 136158

I would cut her some slack on that. Everybody makes a gaffe now and then, most especially when speaking extemporaneously. Remember Obama's 57 states?

And they can get something wrong without being a total idiot. Remember when Obama said we should pull the Arabic translators out of Iraq and send them to Afghanistan (where no Arabic is spoken)?

That kind of thing I allow people. Note it, correct it, kid them about it a bit, and then move on.

Her constituents agree with her so they'll keep voting for her. But this is the Maxine Waters I can't support.

Maxine Waters Calls For Trump Impeachment (Before He Takes Office) | Zero Hedge

And this one:

WATCH: Maxine Waters Says Trump Voters Don’t Love America. What’s Your Response?

Even as she insisted that those saying that illegals voting in U.S. elections are a problem are racist, meanspirited, and absurd.

Last edited:
She took the same math course as Terry McCauliffe who said 93 million Americans are killed every day by guns.
Send them all to Guam with Hank Johnson and watch the island tip over.

View attachment 136158

I would cut her some slack on that. Everybody makes a gaffe now and then, most especially when speaking extemporaneously. Remember Obama's 57 states?

And they can get something wrong without being a total idiot. Remember when Obama said we should pull the Arabic translators out of Iraq and send them to Afghanistan (where no Arabic is spoken)?

That kind of thing I allow people. Note it, correct it, kid them about it a bit, and then move on.

Her constituents agree with her so they'll keep voting for her. But this is the Maxine Waters I can't support.

And this one:

WATCH: Maxine Waters Says Trump Voters Don’t Love America. What’s Your Response?

Even as she insisted that those saying that illegals voting in U.S. elections are a problem are racist, meanspirited, and absurd.

Think she cuts you slack as they rip you off.

View attachment 136158

And this one:

upload_2017-6-29_11-22-32.png

If this nation were really about justice for all Maxine and her husband would be in prison and she knows it. She knows no one in DC on the right has the guts to indict a black female and she has played that hand for decades. It's a political correctness tragedy.

7 billion people! That many will cause America to tip over, like Guam!

LMAO are you referring to that one idiots who said some island might get to full and tip over. LMAO I can't recall his name or the exact incident he said that on, but I do remember the retread actually saying the island would tip over. during some congressional speech something like that.

View attachment 136158

And this one:

Who? Republicans? Illegals? The Russians?

View attachment 136158

And this one:

Everybody!

7 billion people! That many will cause America to tip over, like Guam!

LMAO are you referring to that one idiots who said some island might get to full and tip over. LMAO I can't recall his name or the exact incident he said that on, but I do remember the retread actually saying the island would tip over. during some congressional speech something like that.
Hank Johnson.

It sounded like she was referring to people but I think she was referring to the money. She's an idiot but you'd have to be 4 years old to make that kind of mistake.

It sounded like she was referring to people but I think she was referring to the money. She's an idiot but you'd have to be 4 years old to make that kind of mistake.
her quote:

"
“Take, for example, the state of Kentucky. Almost one-third of those people in that state are covered by Medicaid, and so they’re talking about eliminating 700 billion,” she said, looking off camera, seemingly seeking confirmation, “in, uh, Trumpcare bill.”

“And so that’s no way that they can say that they’ll do more coverage than Obamacare, and so I don’t really know what they’re talking about.” Waters added."

however, between this and 90 million american dying daily from gun violence, we're pretty fucked.

View attachment 136158

And this one:

Everybody!

Apparently so. :)

Forum List

Back