Madonna proudly shows off her adult son and his lovely, beautiful gown. "Confidence is everything she says"....lolol

Tunics are more practical.
Are you the one who has this really warped view of women??

I mean really warped. Keep my mom and sister away from you kind of warped.

Please. If I am incorrect, please correct me.
How is, tunics are more practical, in any way "warped" as alleged by you? Are you on the right wing?

Lol, he looks pretty enthusiastic about wearing it. She likely if ya like your trust fund you will do it. Fuck it I would do it for a St. Croy legend rod with quantum smoke reel. I could care less what any one thinks. I would giggle every time I reeled in a walleye with it.

Lol, he looks pretty enthusiastic about wearing it. She likely if ya like your trust fund you will do it. Fuck it I would do it for a St. Croy legend rod with quantum smoke reel. I could care less what any one thinks. I would giggle every time I reeled in a walleye with it.
If I had to live raised by her, I'd wish I was a miscarriage in a toilet bowl and flushed to the GD lake.

You see suicide written all over it

OMG. What is.........What the...........Holy...........

Look at this family photo with Morticia Adams at the helm

This is the read headed step child not allowed in

View attachment 497909

Is he changing genders like Cher's daughter did?
That's usually the next phase of development...lol

I never knew Men In Dresses would even get past the first page.....lololol

If I had to live raised by her, I'd wish I was a miscarriage in a toilet bowl and flushed to the GD lake.

You see suicide written all over it
Meh, I see trees of green red roses too. It's a beautiful world. I am going to eat it up for as long as I can. Mind over matter I don't mind and it don't matter. I just look at adversity as contrast makes me appreciate the good. I flat married true evil. That bitch did everything she could to make life miserable for everyone around her. Now that bitch is sitting in a 40k house with a fat hillbilly with out two cents to rub together. Meanwhile I fish for a living and have a blast. I hunt fish golf travel and do what the fuck I want. He who laughs in the end wins.

OMG. What is.........What the...........Holy...........

Look at this family photo with Morticia Adams at the helm

This is the read headed step child not allowed in

View attachment 497909
Not on estrogen? Can't even shave his legs or wear feminine shoes. These are the worst kinds; half assing it.

Forum List

Back