MAGA Georgia Election Board Is Doing Everything They Possibly Can To Steal Georgia For Trump

Imbecile MAGA Republicans...they get to steal the state of GA during the 2024 election? By what right?
You say steal, I say win. Get over it, elections have consequences. All idiot liberals had to do was win the Georgia legislature and governor race. You folks will whine about anything.

You say steal, I say win. Get over it, elections have consequences. All idiot liberals had to do was win the Georgia legislature and governor race. You folks will whine about anything.
This doesn't make sense. I guess you're saying MAGA assholes get to steal Georgia in the 2024 election, because they are unhappy that they lost in 2020.

Spoken like a true Nazi.

This doesn't make sense. I guess you're saying MAGA assholes get to steal Georgia in the 2024 election, because they are unhappy that they lost in 2020.

Spoken like a true Nazi.
Dufus, Georgia Republicans have won elections since 2020. Get informed. Democrat failures are not their fault. How is it 'stealing'? You folks and and your silly drama queen whining is pretty amusing.

Dufus, Georgia Republicans have won elections since 2020. Get informed. Democrat failures are not their fault. How is it 'stealing'? You folks and and your silly drama queen whining is pretty amusing.
So MAGA assholes winning elections in GA since 2020 gives them the right to steal the 2024 election?

Again, spoken like a true Nazi.

These MAGA Republicans on the GA election board do not care about "election integrity". What they plan on doing is creating total chaos during and after the election....so that SCOTUS ends up getting involved and giving Georgia to Trump.

So MAGA assholes winning elections in GA since 2020 gives them the right to steal the 2024 election?

Again, spoken like a true Nazi.

These MAGA Republicans on the GA election board do not care about "election integrity". What they plan on doing is creating total chaos during and after the election....so that SCOTUS ends up getting involved and giving Georgia to Trump.
You say 'steal' but are unable to define what that even means. How sad.

You say 'steal' but are unable to define what that even means. How sad.
No....I just defined it for you.

The goal of MAGA Nazis in GA is to purposely sow chaos in the election so that the MAGA Supreme Court has to get involved. That is stealing.

And you condone this, because you are a Nazi.

No....I just defined it for you.

The goal of MAGA Nazis in GA is to purposely sow chaos in the election so that the MAGA Supreme Court has to get involved. That is stealing.

And you condone this, because you are a Nazi.
Ok Godwin. You loons are a hoot. You should reserve a room now at your local psyche ward for the week following the election. Looks like you'll need it.

Shit, this idiotic hand count will take months. Forget a week. What a MAGA gomer.
So what if it takes time? There are months before the certification. You only have liberal trash to thank, we used to have results within 24 hours. You loons really are unhinged. It's hilarious.

So what if it takes time? There are months before the certification. You only have liberal trash to thank, we used to have results within 24 hours. You loons really are unhinged. It's hilarious.
Yeah, not anymore. You MAGA dumb fucks want to drag this out for months and try to steal the election.

The hand count. It's just a way to open a possibility to a court deciding the election.

Are you too fking dense to get this, or do you just think everyone else is?
How? Be specific. Again, your crackpot 'theory' relies entirely on Georgia being the deciding factor. How stupid are you people? You idiots do realize hand counts used to be the only way votes were counted, right?

Forum List

Back