Mainstream media ignores lewd Hunter Biden N-word texts to his lawyer

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
The news this week that first son Hunter Biden routinely used a racial slur in conversations with his white attorney as recently as early 2019 has been studiously ignored by the mainstream media.

The messages between Hunter Biden and Chicago-based lawyer George Mesires were saved on his abandoned laptop and were first reported by DailyMail.com

“How much money do I owe you,” Hunter Biden asked Mesires in one exchange on Dec. 13, 2018, before adding, “Becaause [sic] n—a you better not be charging me Hennessy rates.”

The following month, Hunter Biden used the slur twice more in a bizarre, wide-ranging conversation with Mesires in which the first son also joked about the size of his genitalia and told Mesires, “I only love you because you’re black.”

The report was picked up by The Post and outlets including Fox News, the US Sun, The Federalist and the Washington Examiner.

However, The New York Times, Washington Post, ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC and CNN have all ignored the messages, which were revealed days after Hunter’s father Joe Biden became the first president to formally commemorate the 1921 Tulsa race massacre.

The story did cut through on Twitter, where the phrase “#RacistHunter” began trending earlier this week. Many users questioned what the media response would have been if one of former President Donald Trump’s children used the n-word the way Hunter Biden did.

[cut]

Fox News contributor and National Review Online contributor Deroy Murdock agreed, telling “Fox News Primetime” Wednesday night that “if this were any Republican who did this, BLM would be in the streets, Antifa would be probably breaking windows. But it’s the son of the president of the United States, it’s Hunter Biden, it’s a Democrat, so [he’s getting] not just a pass, but total, complete, utter silence from the left.

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...

hunter-and-joe-biden.jpg

Joe: Where did you learn to talk like this?

Hunter: "You, alright?! I learned it by watching you!"

Closed, already threads on this:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back