Make A Word

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
Make a word out of the previous word.

For example: If the word is ELEVATOR you can make the word RAVE. Then make up a new word for the next person, the longer the word the better.

CANISTER

haha, the game quickly ends, cause the next word must be no longer than previous.

Well originally it was supposed to go like this (I thought I had explained it well but I guess not)

Bonzi: CATEGORY
Freewill: GRATE - new word BLASPHEMY
Igrok_: BALMS - new word GROCERY
Bonzi: GORE - new word CANNIBALISM

Of course, we would just start out with a really long word, whittle it down then start a new word?

Thoughts?

Well originally it was supposed to go like this (I thought I had explained it well but I guess not)

Bonzi: CATEGORY
Freewill: GRATE - new word BLASPHEMY
Igrok_: BALMS - new word GROCERY
Bonzi: GORE - new word CANNIBALISM

Of course, we would just start out with a really long word, whittle it down then start a new word?

Thoughts?
better to suggest a new word on each step, i think

make a word from the word:

ADVERTISING

then provide a new word for the next person.

Here is what you originally posted:

For example: If the word is ELEVATOR you can make the word RAVE. Then make up a new word for the next person, the longer the word the better.

From that I get that you wanted to use the letters in the original word to create the following word and on and on.

Just making a word out of the letters then making a new word seems to me to be very easy.

Here is what you originally posted:

From that I get that you wanted to use the letters in the original word to create the following word and on and on.

Just making a word out of the letters then making a new word seems to me to be very easy.

so you think we should do what we DID.
Or create a new word?

Forum List

Back