Malaysia starting to replace China for manufacturing.

What are they doing to us? Kicking our ass economically because we have wasted trillions on wars in the ME while they invested it in their future?
Yes, the wars in the middle east were costly in men, material, and money

You will get no argument from me about that

America has made many mistakes

You want us to suffer severe punishment for them

Whereas I want to mitigate the damage

Lets do the best we can moving forward

Last edited:
giphy.gif
That's a brilliant argument

When you have The Rock on your side how can you lose?

Yes, the wars in the middle east were costly in men, material snd money

You will get no argument from me about that

America has made many mistakes

You want us to suffer severe punishment for them

Whereas I want to mitigate the damage

Lets do the best we can moving forward

Punish no, learn from our mistakes would be a good start.

But you are not learning, you are pushing for a war with China because they scare the shit out of you for some reason

Apparently, you haven't been to China. I have. It's not a talking point.

Only once to visit my sister when she lived there. Her husband is of Chinese decent and he was working for the US Embassy there. They loved it, and the time I was there was pretty cool. They would disagree with your view of how the people there live.

My other sister is head there in Nov with a Chinese friend she made while she was living in Slovenia of all places. I will ask her impression when she gets back.

Only once to visit my sister when she lived there. Her husband is of Chinese decent and he was working for the US Embassy there. They loved it, and the time I was there was pretty cool. They would disagree with your view of how the people there live.

Working for the embassy and being in an ambassador type role is quite a stark contrast from how the typical Chinese live and the government oppression they live under.

Punish no, learn from our mistakes would be a good start.

But you are not learning, you are pushing for a war with China because they scare the shit out of you for some reason
As I keep telling you the best way to avoid war is to remain stronger than china in every way

They respect power

Working for the embassy and being in an ambassador type role is quite a stark contrast from how the typical Chinese live and the government oppression they live under.

He was just in charge of the Facilities. His parents still live there.

But hey, I will wait for my sister's report as she is going to be staying in the home of an average Chinese citizen.

How much time have you spent there, since you are such the expert?

As I keep telling you the best way to avoid war is to remain stronger than china in every way

They respect power

The best way to avoid a war is to quit treating them like the enemy as you are prone to do.

My other sister is head there in Nov with a Chinese friend she made while she was living in Slovenia of all places. I will ask her impression when she gets back.
Of course they would. They would be tossed in prison for speaking out against the regime.

Forum List

Back