Man charged with killing DUI who killed his two sons

I can sympathize with the father of the two boys, but I can't condone his actions. We are a nation of laws, not of men. You can't just take the law into your own hands if and when it suits you.

Nation of laws?? HAHAHA. That's how it's supposed to be but it's not done that way. Look at how our govt allows 40 million illegals to live here in brazen violation of the law. And most of them are drunk drivers and they kill thousands of americans every year. But you libs are cool with that.

[
That's a very good point. Just remember, George W. Bush did it first. They are all traitorous criminals. I believe it was an aide that over heard him speaking when they were talking about creating the Patriot Act, Bush has even called the U.S. Constitution "nothing but a goddamned piece of paper."
]

Unfortunately bush was right. It is just a piece of paper and our govt ignores it anytime they wish. You seem to think black marks on a piece of paper have an impact in the real world.

They can let the dad go... but what kind of life are they letting him go into? His 2 sons were murdered. That poor man. That's an unfathomable amount of sadness to carry with you.

The families of both men are affected also by all the tragic events that transpired.

I would recommend both families consult with pastors, lawyers, and leaders in forming a community team, and try to negotiate a recovery and restitution plan that would address both the DUI and machismo attitude which have both caused epidemic problems among the Latino community. I know groups already working to address the gang, addiction, abuse and trafficking issues plaguing the Latino community especially in Houston. We all need to come together in support of corrections, because these things have affected all of us!

I can sympathize with the father of the two boys, but I can't condone his actions. We are a nation of laws, not of men. You can't just take the law into your own hands if and when it suits you.

Nation of laws?? HAHAHA. That's how it's supposed to be but it's not done that way. Look at how our govt allows 40 million illegals to live here in brazen violation of the law. And most of them are drunk drivers and they kill thousands of americans every year. But you libs are cool with that.

No, it's just that when Liberals and Progressives like me push for RESTORATIVE JUSTICE to correct the causes and not just punish taxpayers for the problems, we are not heard.
The minority who believe in restorative justice are greatly outnumbered and outshouted by the majority who reward politicians for pushing for retributive justice though it is bankrupting our state budgets and economies and NOT solving the cause of crime and abuse.

I will say the fault with liberals is cutting out the Christians and faith-based groups that are the KEY to healing addiction and even criminal illness. We could have health care, education, and housing paid for by converting prisons into correctional treatment facilities, based on the FREE healing methods of Christian ministries that cut the costs of disease and also crimes related to addiction.

So that is where liberals are shooting themselves in the foot.

The liberal and conservative Christians need to stand together and push for Restorative Justice, unite all leaders, and quit this political nonsense trying to outbully the other party.

Last edited:
The families of both men are affected also by all the tragic events that transpired.

I would recommend both families consult with pastors, lawyers, and leaders in forming a community team, and try to negotiate a recovery and restitution plan that would address both the DUI and machismo attitude which have both caused epidemic problems among the Latino community. I know groups already working to address the gang, addiction, abuse and trafficking issues plaguing the Latino community especially in Houston. We all need to come together in support of corrections, because these things have affected all of us!

HAHAHA Are you serious?? Hell with that "we all need to come together" liberal BS. Reckless drivers who kill need to be severely punished and since the law won't do it, the citizens should and must.

A plea of temporary insanity from grief and rage is not completely out of the question here.
Insanity defenses are very rare and usually aren't successful. They aren't so much about grief or rage, they are about being able to tell right from wrong. The reason they are such a challenging defense is any action by the defendant indicating he knew the actions he was taken were against the law sinks him, so if he so much as hid the gun back in his house afterwards he's got no case.

Temporary insanity is even harder to prove, the defense must make a case that someone became legally insane but now isn't. How do you prove that? Someone being really pissed off or emotionally distraught because of something that just happened isn't enough.

I'm not saying it is impossible, I believe a Lorena Bobbit successfully used it claiming a pattern of years of emotional and physical abuse caused her to eventually snap. Just saying it shifts a lot of the burden of proof for the verdict on the defense, so is rarely used and rarely successful.

Obozo would save a lot more lives by going after drunk drivers instead of gun owners.

Your President, President Obama, is NOT "going after" gun owners.

You're an idiot.

But he won't do that since his own dad was a serial DUI who once killed a man!!!

Prove it, fuck face.

Or keep sucking the cock of failure.

Obozo would save a lot more lives by going after drunk drivers instead of gun owners.

Your President, President Obama, is NOT "going after" gun owners.

You're an idiot.

But he won't do that since his own dad was a serial DUI who once killed a man!!!

Prove it, fuck face.

Or keep sucking the cock of failure.

People should not make such accusations unless they do have definitive proof. This accusation is found on blogs and in unauthorized bios of the father. Even if it is true, it has nothing to do with Obama. We are not responsible for the actions of our parents, or any other relative.

Forum List

Back