Zone1 Man nabbed for Bronx rape allegedly said she ‘deserved it’ for ‘slavery’

el midgetron

Platinum Member
Jun 21, 2023
BLACK CULTURE

This is the fruit of the CRT tree. This is the ignorant mentality that keeps black people back. This waste of space ruined his own life but he won’t accept responsibility for his own actions. He will continue to believe he is a victim. The only thing he is a victim of is liberal ideology.

“A black parolee arrested for raping and bashing a white woman on the roof of his Bronx apartment building allegedly told a witness that she “deserved” the brutal attack because of slavery, according to court papers.

“She was a white girl. She deserved it because us minorities have been through slavery,” Temar Bishop, 23, allegedly said to someone who witnessed the bloodied 20-year-old woman after the assaults, according to a criminal complaint.

“This is what they used to do to us. This is what they did to us during slavery. They used to beat us and whip us.”

BLACK CULTURE

This is the fruit of the CRT tree. This is the ignorant mentality that keeps black people back. This waste of space ruined his own life but he won’t accept responsibility for his own actions. He will continue to believe he is a victim. The only thing he is a victim of is liberal ideology.

“A black parolee arrested for raping and bashing a white woman on the roof of his Bronx apartment building allegedly told a witness that she “deserved” the brutal attack because of slavery, according to court papers.

“She was a white girl. She deserved it because us minorities have been through slavery,” Temar Bishop, 23, allegedly said to someone who witnessed the bloodied 20-year-old woman after the assaults, according to a criminal complaint.

“This is what they used to do to us. This is what they did to us during slavery. They used to beat us and whip us.”
Just another ignorant loser in the game of life. Not fit for life but U can bet the farm that death does not want him either.

In a place like New York City, that's what the young black guys are taught.

My guess is that he'll get a short sentence, find someone in Attica already doing life to take the rap, and get a huge settlement from the leftist government in NYC for "false arrest" just like the CP5.

BLACK CULTURE

Are you really trying ascribe the statement from a piece of shit rapist to “Black Culture”?! Wow

Do I really need to explain how ridiculous that is??

BLACK CULTURE

Oh I have heard that a million times.

The rapist here is only 23 years old, and is a native of ultraliberal New York. What would you attribute his ideas to? Where did he get this bullshit from?
I attribute his ideas to him being a sick mother fucker. Just like the white yellow and brown shitheads to also rape for whatever fucked up reasons they come up with.

Well let me explain with a question. If I asked a white rapist why he did raped, would I be correct to ascribe his reasoning as a product of white culture?
If it accurately reflected what whites are taught in academia and the media, then yes it’s cultural.

This rapist was espousing the racial animosity and division of critical race theory. CRT teaches that society is comprised of the oppressed and the oppressors, distinguished along racial lines. That, invisible systemic racism is woven into every institution. That, “whiteness” is responsible for all of this rapist’s problems.

The tenets of CRT are all acceptable beliefs within the black community. If a black person speaks out against CRT, they will quickly be racially denounced. Larry Elder was accused of being the “blackface of white supremacy”. Even Joe Biden gloated that if you don’t vote for him you “ain’t black”. Black posters on this board call black people who are conservative or vote Republican “coons” and “uncle toms”. Woke liberalism is black culture and it’s mandatory culture for any “authentic” black person.

EF7B324D-34A8-4F7C-B44F-830743C11D11.jpeg

https://www.usmessageboard.com/thre...tions-for-blacks.1108768/page-2#post-34707241

If it accurately reflected what whites are taught in academia and the media, then yes it’s cultural.

This rapist was espousing the racial animosity and division of critical race theory. CRT teaches that society is comprised of the oppressed and the oppressors, distinguished along racial lines. That, invisible systemic racism is woven into every institution. That, “whiteness” is responsible for all of this rapist’s problems.

The tenets of CRT are all acceptable beliefs within the black community. If a black person speaks out against CRT, they will quickly be racially denounced. Larry Elder was accused of being the “blackface of white supremacy”. Even Joe Biden gloated that if you don’t vote for him you “ain’t black”. Black posters on this board call black people who are conservative or vote Republican “coons” and “uncle toms”. Woke liberalism is black culture and it’s mandatory culture for any “authentic” black person.

View attachment 964894

https://www.usmessageboard.com/thre...tions-for-blacks.1108768/page-2#post-34707241
You're trying WAY too hard. That rapist was sick in the head. Period

You're trying WAY too hard. That rapist was sick in the head. Period
Culture doesn’t exist in a vacuum. Two things can be true at the same time. Someone can be sick in the head and a product of their culture.

Culture doesn’t exist in a vacuum. Two things can be true at the same time. Someone can be sick in the head and a product of their culture.
Yes they can but you have to show a lot more than a simple statement made by one person to make that case.

Yes they can but you have to show a lot more than a simple statement made by one person to make that case.
I’ve already made the case. You said I was trying to hard. Now you are pretending that I haven’t made the case.

Liberals……

I’ve already made the case. You said I was trying to hard. Now you are pretending that I haven’t made the case.

Liberals……
You are trying too hard and you haven’t made the case. You can’t attribute the words and actions of a sick criminal to an entire races culture.

Using that idiot logic we could look at any act of violence by a white guy against a minority and say it’s a product of white culture. It’s obviously not. You seem to be letting your political or racial bias get in the way of simple logic

BLACK CULTURE

Ten bucks says, this guy was never a slave...

You are trying too hard and you haven’t made the case. You can’t attribute the words and actions of a sick criminal to an entire races culture.

Using that idiot logic we could look at any act of violence by a white guy against a minority and say it’s a product of white culture. It’s obviously not. You seem to be letting your political or racial bias get in the way of simple logic
You are not trying hard enough. I’ve presented an argument why his internalized victimhood is black culture.

No, not anything uttered by someone is emblematic of their racial identity. Racial grievance, victimhood and entitlement is black culture. He is literally playing the race card to defer responsibility for raping this woman.

Forum List

Back