AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

MarcATL

Hello, MarcATL. In today's American society I am encouraged witnessing a growing number of my peaceful American and foreign born neighbors who are ACTUALLY genuinely concerned about the future of our Nation, as well as the emotional well-being and physical health of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets.

Frankly, I suggest that in addition to listening to seemingly ignorant HATE speech and cries about systemic racism offered by a significant population of apparent illogical-thinking, freedom loving "Pro Black, Woke or Conscious Black Community" American citizens adamantly believing they have a right to LOUDLY, as well as duty to HATEFULLY bully, intimidate, demean and denigrate as "C^^ns," "Sell-outs" and "Uncle Toms" our peaceful, successful, accomplished black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent...

...I recommend my reasonably responsible, caring American and foreign born neighbors ALSO listen to our neighbors whose Quality of Life is negatively impacted by a Culture of Black or African American Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect and Maltreatment evolving from America's multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism.

MarcATL, during this NSFW YouTube broadcast (experiencing a few brief wi-fi interruptions), does native Chicagoan and active YouTube broadcaster James Hawthorne offer his American neighbors common sense as well as "from the streets" insights for why single or married primary child caregivers who do everything right when raising and nurturing their child, are still at risk of losing him of her to the STREET GANGSTA CULTURES prevalent in far too many American communities?

MarcATL, there is no hurry, though in the interests of improving the Quality of Life for untold numbers of American children and teens, I would appreciate if you take the time to listen to James Hawthorne passionately speak about his "ghetto" experiences.

MarcATL, I'd like to read your honest opinion about James' thoughts and concerns, as well as his apparent PAIN when witnessing and describing a specific population of black or American teen and adult MOTHERS of African descent he believes are ENDANGERING, as well as impeding or depriving untold numbers of American children and teens from experiencing a SAFE, fairly or wonderfully happy American kid childhood all Americans have a right, as well as ABSOLUTE NEED to experience during a critical period of human/childhood development.

MarcATL, do you believe our apparent caring, concerned fellow citizen James Hawthorne is speaking about a potentially life scarring *MATERNAL CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS?

"(Most) Black Women are the reason for the ignorance and killing done by (Most) Black Men" ~James Hawthorne "Ghetto News Network"

James Hawthorne, tupac shakur, nadine burke harris.jpg

MarcATL, here is another James Hawthorne broadcast you might find interesting:

Chicago native James Hawthorne "'Almost got killed on my wedding day and birthday'"

MarcATL, I look forward to reading your reply, with hopes of intelligently discussing SOLUTIONS for PREVENTING large numbers of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets from experiencing, THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, a traumatic, potentially life scarring childhood and teen upbringing fraught with Struggles, PAIN, Hardships, COMMUNITY FEAR, Frustrations, Uncertainty, Depression, Sorrow, Sadness, Torment, Demeaning Government Handouts, Resentment, HATE and COMMUNITY VIOLENCE!

_Belinda Pittman-McGee Oprah Winfrey_02.jpg

Peace.
__
American *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Hey ummmm MarcATL!..mmmm this guy wants to talk to you....yeah this guy here....he wants to talk to ya.....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back