Maricopa Arizona Audit Account Says They Are Finding “Significant Discrepancies” Between Ballots And Batch Reports

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

Maricopa Arizona Audit Account Says They Are Finding “Significant Discrepancies” Between Ballots And Batch Reports​

13 May 2021 ~~ By Jacob Palmieri
Huge news.
According to the Maricopa Arizona Audit account, they are finding “significant discrepancies between the number of ballots therein and the batch reports included in the boxes”.

E1SFjwlVkAEw6CL

Comment:
Indeed, .everyone knew, even the Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Commies that the election was stolen from Trump..
Come onman! It doesn’t take a genius to figure out what happened..at 10pm on election night all of the states that looked like Trump wins all of a sudden stopped counting the votes, like clockwork, all at the same time..gee I wonder what happened, must have been a massive fart at every voting machine all at the same time.
A.G. Garlan will order Christopher Wray to collect the evidence and all will go into the Democrat Memory hole, never to be seen again like Anthony Weiner's, and Hunter Biden's laptops.....

Maricopa Arizona Audit Account Says They Are Finding “Significant Discrepancies” Between Ballots And Batch Reports​

Huge news.
According to the Maricopa Arizona Audit account, they are finding “significant discrepancies between the number of ballots therein and the batch reports included in the boxes”.

E1SFjwlVkAEw6CL

Comment:
Indeed, .everyone knew, even the Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Commies that the election was stolen from Trump..
Come onman! It doesn’t take a genius to figure out what happened..at 10pm on election night all of the states that looked like Trump wins all of a sudden stopped counting the votes, like clockwork, all at the same time..gee I wonder what happened, must have been a massive fart at every voting machine all at the same time.
A.G. Garlan will order Christopher Wray to collect the evidence and all will go into the Democrat Memory hole, never to be seen again like Anthony Weiner's, and Hunter Biden's laptops.....

Assertions but no real evidence. Garland will not order Wray or the FBI to do anything.

Huge news.

E1SFjwlVkAEw6CL

Comment:

Assertions but no real evidence. Garland will not order Wray or the FBI to do anything.

We lost control of the FBI a long time ago...liberals use to know that...now you side with your former enemies because of Orange man bad....

Huge news.

E1SFjwlVkAEw6CL

Comment:

We lost control of the FBI a long time ago...liberals use to know that...now you side with your former enemies because of Orange man bad....

Your Trump Derangement Disorder is getting worse.

Huge news.

E1SFjwlVkAEw6CL

Comment:

Could you tell me what I saw on election night again again

The democrat counters are going ballistic from what I hear....there are duplicate names on ballots over and over that where counted and should not have been....
Oh, shut it. You have heard nothing about anything.
Shut it?...buuuaaahahahaha just like a libtard...quiet the truth anyway you can...that should tell you that you are wrong....

Huge news.

E1SFjwlVkAEw6CL

Comment:

My devotion to America first came about years before Trump ran for office...you seem intent on putting America last not first....just like a good devoted delusional sucker for CNN and global corporations should....

Huge news.

E1SFjwlVkAEw6CL

Comment:

**********​

The democrat counters are going ballistic from what I hear....there are duplicate names on ballots over and over that where counted and should not have been....
Shut it?...buuuaaahahahaha just like a libtard...quiet the truth anyway you can...that should tell you that you are wrong....
I told you to shut it because your commentary is absolutely silly. The AZ fraudit has found nothing.

I told you to shut it because your commentary is absolutely silly. The AZ fraudit has found nothing.
The results are not going to be released until it is completed. You are uninformed and irrelevant.

Forum List

Back