Maricopa Election Audit Not Going Well for Biden

That remains to be seen. Obviously Maricopa County will disagree with any audit result that it sees as unfavorable.
The auditors have already backtracked on allegations of a deleted database.

It’s pretty easy to ignore results of an audit that is as inept as this one, at least if you have an ounce of objectivity.
If you had an ounce of objectivity you would know the election was stolen.

If you had an ounce of objectivity you would know the election was stolen.
Objectivity means you don’t make a conclusion before investigation.

Objectively, the allegations about a stolen election are not credible.

The Q-Kook audit is just so fucking sad and desperate.
Did those chickens barf up Chinese ballots?
UV light watermarks or something??
Lol, Even AZ REPUBLICANS are alarmed ..
Just stop it!! :rolleyes-41:

We are on to 2022
Have been since November 9th or so. Just need the cult to catch up.
You’re part of a cult?
Just what a cultist would say.
Are you saying that because I am Jewish? I am so hurt....LOL
Ha, no. I kid. I'm pretty sure you're back on the reality train, when it comes to the 2020nm election.

We are on to 2022
You’re part of a cult?
Ha, no. I kid. I'm pretty sure you're back on the reality train, when it comes to the 2020nm election.
By saying we are on to 2022? Explain how, old man.

We are on to 2022
You’re part of a cult?
No, from your other, past comments. Try putting two thoughts together in a row sometime, you will figure more stuff out on your own.

We are on to 2022
You’re part of a cult?
No, from your other, past comments. Try putting two thoughts together in a row sometime, you will figure more stuff out on your own.
What other past comments? LOL

You eating those retard sandwiches again?

First, the auditors forced the county election board to admit that the voting machines were not protected by a password at the administrative level, thus allowing anyone to change anything on every machine, during the vote count.
This is not true. The audit is confirming exactly what I suspected. It is a means to lie about the election.
Bull shit...

This is actually slightly different than what the other poster said. The other poster claimed there were no passwords so anyone could access it.

the fact that your shitty sources (noqreport is about as shitty as it gets) can’t even agree on the basic facts here demonstrate the story is obviously bullshit.
EXACTLY as I said you'd all do... DENY, DENY, DENY.

You people are FUCKED. Pure and simple. CORRUPT, LIARS, and human FILTH.

But whatever, the story is TRUE, whether you retarded sacks of rat piss admit it not... sorry.
It's bullshit. You believe in bullshit. That's entirely your problem, fuck face.

First, the auditors forced the county election board to admit that the voting machines were not protected by a password at the administrative level, thus allowing anyone to change anything on every machine, during the vote count.
This is not true. The audit is confirming exactly what I suspected. It is a means to lie about the election.
Bull shit...

This is actually slightly different than what the other poster said. The other poster claimed there were no passwords so anyone could access it.

the fact that your shitty sources (noqreport is about as shitty as it gets) can’t even agree on the basic facts here demonstrate the story is obviously bullshit.

But whatever, the story is TRUE, whether you retarded sacks of rat piss admit it not... sorry.
It's bullshit. You believe in bullshit. That's entirely your problem, fuck face.
Prove it.

Just a taste of what occurred in key regions last November.

The audit of the more than two million votes cast in Maricopa County, Arizona, in November 2020 is not yet complete, but auditors in the past week have revealed that they have already uncovered significant evidence of tampering and major discrepancies that throw great doubt on the victory given to Joe Biden.

That doesn’t prove fraud or election tampering, it only proves that it was amazingly easy for it to happen.

Second, it appears from further work that something very fishy was going on. The auditors for example have discovered that Maricopa County officials illegally tampered with the voter database records before turning them over to the auditors, including the deletion of an entire database.

You poor cultists. Happily guzzling lies.
Feel free to link to the ‘truth’ in rebuttal.
Oh, you can’t.
No need. This is a joke. You're a joke. I can literally sit here and do nothing, and you morons will happily embarrass yourselves.
You seem really desperate for someone who says there is no fraud. Look at all those posts. :ahole-1:
His buddies at Langley won’t pay him if he admits the truth he is wrong,they only pay him if he lies for them.lol

The audit of the more than two million votes cast in Maricopa County, Arizona, in November 2020 is not yet complete, but auditors in the past week have revealed that they have already uncovered significant evidence of tampering and major discrepancies that throw great doubt on the victory given to Joe Biden.

That doesn’t prove fraud or election tampering, it only proves that it was amazingly easy for it to happen.

Second, it appears from further work that something very fishy was going on. The auditors for example have discovered that Maricopa County officials illegally tampered with the voter database records before turning them over to the auditors, including the deletion of an entire database.

Oh, you can’t.
No need. This is a joke. You're a joke. I can literally sit here and do nothing, and you morons will happily embarrass yourselves.
You seem really desperate for someone who says there is no fraud. Look at all those posts. :ahole-1:
His buddies at Langley won’t pay him if he admits the truth he is wrong,they only pay him if he lies for them.lol
I do not think the CIA is behind every stupid and dishonest poster here, but they might as well be because they are trolls and parrots that keep repeating the same lies.

Bull shit...

The shills from Langley are getting unhinged going into meltdown mode angry over the truth being exposed their boy commie Biden only got in through massive election fraud,you sure struck a nerve chord in him 007.the truth hurts. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Oh, you can’t.
I do not think the CIA is behind every stupid and dishonest poster here, but they might as well be because they are trolls and parrots that keep repeating the same lies.
Not all of them are CIA plants but this one is.most are though including one mod.the ones that lie all the time as this one does is.

Bull shit...

The shills from Langley are getting unhinged going into meltdown mode angry over the truth being exposed their boy commie Biden only got in through massive election fraud,you sure struck a nerve chord in him 007.the truth hurts. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Yet you took the time to respond to me about how not shook you Qult45 meatheads are.

Oh, you can’t.
Have you noticed how the people who believe this election bullshit are you and a LOT of certifiable crazies?

They just needed to ask me. There is no way biden won in Arizona. No one I know voted for that crazed idiot that is tearing this country apart.

Forum List

Back