Mask pore size vs virus size

This is a really simple thread. All I want to see is the average mask pore or hole size, and the average size of the coronavirus. I'd like to see just those two figures, without any consideration for droplets, how masks work, propaganda that supports masks, or anything else. I realize that these two simple figures that I am requesting vary, so I'm looking for average figures. I'd like to be able to express these in a ratio.

If you need more information about why I am requesting these figures, it is because I suspect that nobody actually knows these figures, and that mask culture is purely faith based. I also suspect that maskers will be tempted to use n95 specs to support wearing cheap cloth masks and surgical masks. I also suspect that lefties will evade posting the figures I am requesting, and will only post about this second paragraph.

I raised this point a year ago, myself.

If you can smell ANYTHING with your mask on. . . Coffee, food or even a fart. It aint protecting you from anything. Not especially, Covid-19 virus elements.
Indeed:

20201231_173500.jpg

I call solid digestive waste from a male bovine on that image. No virus is anywhere near that big, compared to the structure of any face mask.

The basic image appears to be from an electron microscope, but of relatively low magnification. Something as small as a virus wouldn't even be visible in this image.

I put a genuine 3M-brand N95 mask under my microscope. This is a much better mask than the one pictured in your post; much better than the masks that nearly everyone is wearing. The image that I took of it, I scaled up so that a single pixel would represent a size of 0.2 of a micron, which is the maximum size of a #CoronaHoax2020 virus, and colored one pixel red, to show how tiny that is compared to the structure of the mask. From there, I went on to create this visualization.

zPICT0001pHQ1600E.JPG

But now the anti-maskers are trying to employ science, the very science they dismiss, to argue against this most minimal of efforts to assure public health and safety.

I always find it amusing when those of you who think that “science” supports the premise that Bruce Jenner is a woman, try to lay claim to “science”, and try to accuse those of us who believe in genuine science rather than your absurd mockery thereof of being “anti-science”.

I call solid digestive waste from a male bovine on that image. No virus is anywhere near that big, compared to the structure of any face mask.

The basic image appears to be from an electron microscope, but of relatively low magnification. Something as small as a virus wouldn't even be visible in this image.

I put a genuine 3M-brand N95 mask under my microscope. This is a much better mask than the one pictured in your post; much better than the masks that nearly everyone is wearing. The image that I took of it, I scaled up so that a single pixel would represent a size of 0.2 of a micron, which is the maximum size of a #CoronaHoax2020 virus, and colored one pixel red, to show how tiny that is compared to the structure of the mask. From there, I went on to create this visualization.

View attachment 435729
Thank you for this great image. For some odd reason, we don't see a lot of images along these lines on Google images...

Bob Blaylock :

20201231_211256.jpg

When we see this data, yet are required to wear masks that are this ineffective or worse, we need to demand an explanation of how exactly the tiny virus gets stopped by such enormous pores.

The cultural argument against masking is ludicrous enough.

But now the anti-maskers are trying to employ science, the very science they dismiss, to argue against this most minimal of efforts to assure public health and safety.

The question shouldn't argue porosity against individual virus cells. The question should be porosity versus water droplet size.

The virus is carried by exhaled water droplets, not individual virus cells.
Maybe...but I've also read that the virus can become airborne after the water droplets evaporate...so it is a valid discussion.

'Dr. Fauci first pointed out that coronavirus is "a respiratory borne virus spread by respiratory droplets." However, he added that it also has the potential for airborne spread.'

Just for the record...I wear two masks... A KN-95 under a neck gaiter.

I also carry a firearm everyday.

Why do I mention that you may ask?

Because both decisions stem from the same philosophy.

Maybe I'll never need the gun...and maybe the mask does nothing...but neither carrying the gun nor wearing the mask does me any harm.

In fact, the firearm is a pound of extra weight, so the argument can be made that carrying it makes me stronger...and the mask defeats facial recognition...and as a believer in privacy, I like that.

The
Just for the record...I wear two masks... A KN-95 under a neck gaiter.

I also carry a firearm everyday.

Why do I mention that you may ask?

Because both decisions stem from the same philosophy.

Maybe I'll never need the gun...and maybe the mask does nothing...but neither carrying the gun nor wearing the mask does me any harm.

In fact, the firearm is a pound of extra weight, so the argument can be made that carrying it makes me stronger...and the mask defeats facial recognition...and as a believer in privacy, I like that.
The gun won't hurt you, but the germ incubator will. After you exhale the waste bacteria that your body has rejected, these dangerous bacteria can no longer be ejected the safe distance away from you that our bodies were evolved to do to keep us safe. When you inhale, you are sucking in the waste bacteria right back in.

When you get bacterial pneumonia from that germ incubator, your death will be used to inflate covid numbers, and then even more people will be required to wear these germ incubators. Do the world a favor and just cover your mouth with your hand if you cough or sneeze, so nobody has to see your spit or snot.

After you exhale the waste bacteria that your body has rejected, these dangerous bacteria can no longer be ejected the safe distance away from you that our bodies were evolved to do to keep us safe.
Do you have a credible link to support that?

I'm not implying you are wrong...but I figure my bacteria isn't going to hurt me...as I probably already have an immunity response on standby.

Whereas Wuhan Virus is novel.

Anecdotally...I've worn the same N95 for as long as two weeks, about 10 minutes at a time, three times per day early in the pandemic (had some on hand...but couldn't replace them).

After you exhale the waste bacteria that your body has rejected, these dangerous bacteria can no longer be ejected the safe distance away from you that our bodies were evolved to do to keep us safe.
Do you have a credible link to support that?

I'm not implying you are wrong...but I figure my bacteria isn't going to hurt me...as I probably already have an immunity response on standby.

Whereas Wuhan Virus is novel.

Anecdotally...I've worn the same N95 for as long as two weeks, about 10 minutes at a time, three times per day early in the pandemic (had some on hand...but couldn't replace them).
It doesn't matter if the bacteria is our own or not, it only matters that it is harmful. The China virus isn't even relevant to the problem.. Check this out:

One of the reasons why no lefty can explain how exactly masks filter out coronavirus is that they do not know how big the filtration pores or holes in mask are in comparison to the size of viruses or virus carrying droplets. They absolutely cannot express this in a ratio.

It has been months, and still no lefty has been able to answer the opening post.

The cultural argument against masking is ludicrous enough.

The question shouldn't argue porosity against individual virus cells. The question should be porosity versus water droplet size.

The virus is carried by exhaled water droplets, not individual virus cells.
I'll just listen to Fauci:

“The typical mask you buy in the drug store is not really effective in keeping out [the] virus, which is small enough to pass through the material."

Masks are back, and the holes in them are still thousands of times larger than a virus or droplets.

Forum List

Back