Masks aren’t needed outside

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA

Finally MA has come to its senses. My kids played lax games today without masks!!! Thank goodness.

Masks don’t work. They were always a political statement.

Masks do work and they have not always been a political statement....the history of epidemics shows that.

They just became a political statement for reasons I have no idea why.

Masks work and don't work...........it depends on what kind of mask it is, and what it's supposed to protect you from. If you wear the wrong mask to protect you against something that only a specific mask will work with, then the mask won't work.

Just because people with masks are wearing them in public, does NOT mean all people are wearing them for the same reason!!

A lot of elderly people have been wearing masks for decades, because to many of them, even catching a cold could be deadly.

A lot of people wear masks outside because of severe allergies, and masks help prevent triggering many of the allergies that make them sick.

Some people wear masks because they may have a respiratory infection, and their doctor does not want it to get worse.

Why do you CARE that someone else wears a mask? Why is it YOUR business to be sticking your nose into THEIR private lives? Do you want THEM sticking their noses into YOUR private life?? It's a freeking goddamned MASK!! If another person wearing a mask turns you into a stark raving lunatic........then you are better off getting put into a mental hospital for the rest of your life.

Masks do work and they have not always been a political statement....the history of epidemics shows that.

They just became a political statement for reasons I have no idea why.
they became political when dems started demanding them and attacking anyone that didnt wear them,,

Masks work and don't work...........it depends on what kind of mask it is, and what it's supposed to protect you from. If you wear the wrong mask to protect you against something that only a specific mask will work with, then the mask won't work.

Just because people with masks are wearing them in public, does NOT mean all people are wearing them for the same reason!!

A lot of elderly people have been wearing masks for decades, because to many of them, even catching a cold could be deadly.

A lot of people wear masks outside because of severe allergies, and masks help prevent triggering many of the allergies that make them sick.

Some people wear masks because they may have a respiratory infection, and their doctor does not want it to get worse.

Why do you CARE that someone else wears a mask? Why is it YOUR business to be sticking your nose into THEIR private lives? Do you want THEM sticking their noses into YOUR private life?? It's a freeking goddamned MASK!! If another person wearing a mask turns you into a stark raving lunatic........then you are better off getting put into a mental hospital for the rest of your life.

I don't care if one wears one or not. Its his or her choice. I haven't worn one but that's my choice. The states have been sticking their nose into private lives with their unconstitutional decrees and mandates. They're not laws and they aren't enforceable.

The chances of catching Covid outside are utterly miniscule. The demands that people wear masks despite this fact is simply an exercise in power.

The Democrat fascists might as well force people to wear some sort of special lightning protection.

Why do you CARE that someone else wears a mask?
I don't care if you wear a mask or not. I care when your virtue signalling demands that I wear one to validate what you do. If you want to wear a mask--more power to you. Don't demand that I wear one. Easy. That's called freedom. Trouble is, maskers feel that even though they have been vaccinated, it is imperative everyone wear a mask--to which I say, WHY. You are protected, I don't need your mothering--I can take care of myself quite nicely.

I don't care if you wear a mask or not. I care when your virtue signalling demands that I wear one to validate what you do. If you want to wear a mask--more power to you. Don't demand that I wear one. Easy. That's called freedom. Trouble is, maskers feel that even though they have been vaccinated, it is imperative everyone wear a mask--to which I say, WHY. You are protected, I don't need your mothering--I can take care of myself quite nicely.
What the hell is "virtue signaling"????

Getting vaccinated and still wearing a mask to say, "Hey, look at me, I'm a good lemming--you should be too." Somehow equating wearing a mask to a virtuous act.

What suddenly changed? The kids aren’t vaccinated so why suddenly allow them to play without masks outside?
You know those people, usually women in my experience, that when they see they can't stop something happening, they suddenly grandly "allow" it? They permit something they forbade before, to hide that they have actually no authority or control. This doesn't really fool anyone, but they hope it will.

Getting vaccinated and still wearing a mask to say, "Hey, look at me, I'm a good lemming--you should be too." Somehow equating wearing a mask to a virtuous act.
It is virtuous. You are sacrificing your own comfort in order to make others feel comfortable.

Finally MA has come to its senses. My kids played lax games today without masks!!! Thank goodness.

Masks don’t work. They were always a political statement.
Masks don’t work? Come on dude
Come on dude, they don’t. Correct.

Forum List

Back