🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

May Day: Anti-Trump Illegal Aliens Vow ‘Biggest Workers Strike in over a Decade’

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
THEY AREN'T SUPPOSED TO HAVE JOBS IN THIS COUNTRY ANY WAY - IT IS ILLEGAL.

What a great way to identify, pick up, and deport millions of illegals.

- The 'mass majority' of people who don't show up for work would that day be illegals. FIRE THEM.
-- Law enforcement should look into the companies who have a lot of workers missing that day then ask those companies to explain WHY they have illegals working for them.

- ICE and local / state law enforcement should boost their numbers, rent vans and semi-trucks, and head to the marches. Pull up along the parade route / marchers, and start snatching them and loading them up. Have semis waiting at the end of the parade so you can just herd them into the trucks.

Remember the TWO 'Illegals' Parades several years ago?
- The 1st consisted of illegals angrily carrying vulgar signs and saying vulgar things, like .F* America'. They also carried signs that stated such anti-American declarations such as 'We don't want citizenship - we want Texas'.

After the March / event was over, one pro-Illegal advocate spread the word nation-wide that the illegals had presented an extremely ignorant and primarily NEGATIVE, an act equivalent to poking a bear in the eye with a sharp stick...a really STUPID move since the 'bear' has so much influence on their lives. So he encouraged a new march, one showing how much they 'love' the country. The next week those same illegals who had carried such hate-filled, anti-American signs were carrying the American flag.

------------------------------------

May Day: Anti-Trump Illegal Aliens Vow 'Biggest Workers Strike in over a Decade' - Breitbart

“Today, no one, not even immigrants rights advocates, is calling for immigration reform anymore,” Nation contributor Julianne Hing wrote . “Immigrants and their allies are now defending civil rights like due process and values like democracy and inclusiveness."

So the people who did not give a damn about our laws, who came here by breaking our laws, not demand protection of their rights - that they do not have - under those laws - that do not apply to them, and also, again, some of them violated to come her.

I encourage them to illegally enter Iran, Libya, etc and demand citizenship, due process, protection under the law, etc...and see how receptive they are to such an ignorant demand.

If you came here without going through the legal
existing process, you're not 'Un-Documented',
dear - you're an 'ILLEGAL Immigrant'.

Evidently your 'dignity' only has a problem with 'label's
and not the fact that you broke the law and are a criminal.

th

"Give me your illegals, your criminals, your rapists,
your murderers, your MS-13, your drug cartels, the
human traffickers, the terrorists, those illegal masses
who have
no respect for our laws or this country, who
only want to be here to get whatever they can, whatever
they want, even if that is to destroy this nation form within.
I lift up my lamp and expose the fact that politicians / people
are now defending the breaking of our laws, giving special
rights - allowing them to break the law in this country - to a
class of people in this country illegally, preying upon citizens
who are not allowed to break the law. I am not forced to lift up
my lamp beside the border fences to light their path over and u
nder the walls
!"

Forum List

Back