Mayhem at School Board meeting… Parent jumps on stage…

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE

A school board member from Penfield, NY named William Yaeger called a parent an “asshole” following public comments from citizens who pushed back against mask policy and “diversity, equity, and inclusion” curriculum.

Video shows parent Rich Tyson, who has a daughter in the district, jump on stage and confront Yaeger after he told him, “You’re not gonna stand up here and do anything to me, asshole.” Yaeger had to be physically restrained by others on the board and the meeting was halted.

“He (Yaeger) started kind of motioning for me to come toward the stage, which I did start walking, then he dropped an F-bomb on me,” Tyson told WROC. “That’s when I walked and jumped up on the stage, not to be physically confrontational, but I wanted to address it with him face to face. By the time I got there he had become essentially unhinged.”

Local baby...local

Adults that act like children. I am sorry the children must suffer to see their parents act like the people the kids are not supposed to be.

Adults that act like children. I am sorry the children must suffer to see their parents act like the people the kids are not supposed to be.
Yeah... no one wants their child to stand up to a tyrannist bullying them.
:rolleyes:
There are ways to deal with these types without losing one's shit and a demeanor they advocate but fail to utilize.
It was the marxist school board member who lost his shit

You live in a house built on genocide and stolen land y/t...youre guilty

There are ways to deal with these types without losing one's shit and a demeanor they advocate but fail to utilize.

I never noticed any bones when I dug the foundations...A Marxist would never volunteer to be on a school board..

I never noticed any bones when I dug the foundations...A Marxist would never volunteer to be on a school board..
Our country was built on genocide ....yasaid so yourself the other day. its all stolen land which you also said ....how sad for you

You're guilty y/t

Welcome to crt moron

Our country was built on genocide ....yasaid so yourself the other day. its all stolen land which you also said ....how sad for you

You're guilty y/t

Welcome to crt moron
When have humans not committed genocide?

You're guilty y/t

Welcome to crt moron
When have humans not committed genocide?

What about that stolen land y/t
It's no big deal now maaan

Oh no you're guilty
RACIST!

I get his anger... the school board yelled two curse words and insults at the guy.
I am not saying what he did was right, but what the school board bully did was far worse.

Forum List

Back