Mayorkas blames Trump for crisis, as Time magazine questions whether DHS can keep us safe & still be humane...Trump's ex-DHS folks want Mayorkas gone!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i fit 3 (related) headlines in 1 thread title...can you do that?

I hate trump. He's a degenerate, a world-class liar, and an all-aroun d AH. But I loved how he was keeping illegals from breaking into our home and overturning us.
Democrats are weak-assed pussies allowing every kind of worthless scum to ruin this country. We have to vote the dems out, then round up all illegals and throw their asses out of the country. And take serious steps to make sure they never break in again.

I hate trump. He's a degenerate, a world-class liar, and an all-aroun d AH. But I loved how he was keeping illegals from breaking into our home and overturning us.
Democrats are weak-assed pussies allowing every kind of worthless scum to ruin this country. We have to vote the dems out, then round up all illegals and throw their asses out of the country. And take serious steps to make sure they never break in again.
You think everything Trump said was a lie? Have you noticed how ALL the Fact Checkers are gone? Keep believing the lying press FOOL. Everything Trump did was what he promised to do, unlike every professional politician.

You think everything Trump said was a lie? Have you noticed how ALL the Fact Checkers are gone? Keep believing the lying press FOOL. Everything Trump did was what he promised to do, unlike every professional politician.
Trump is a flip-flopping whore. He'll tell people anything they want to hear. He's a liar, a degenerate, and all-around scumbag.

Grow a fucking brain. Do a little research. There are loads of videos where you can see Trump lie, then change the lie for the next audience.

If you don't know how to use Google, ask any eight year old to help you out.

Open your mind. Believe your own eyes and ears. The truth will set you free. Stop being a brainless sheep.

• Banned
"Trump calls Mexicans criminals and rapists...the next time i see him, i'm gonna rob and fuck him" - George Lopez

New Topics

Forum List

Back