Mayweather-MacGregor can't use 8 ounce gloves.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
That's a huge disadvantage for MacGregor who is used to using 4 ounce. But maybe with the bigger gloves Mayweather will not be back peddling as much and make it a more interesting fight.

Lol Yeah I won't be buying tickets.

Last time I paid for a boxing match was bite night.
I'll pay for this though,I think McGregor wants it more which will make for an interesting fight even if he loses.

Then you have the potential for a rematch in the Octagon.

No way in hell Mayweather would get into the octagon. He is a boxer, not a fighter. He'd get taken down and punched to death or submitted within the first minute. A decent collegiate wrestler would beat him in the octagon. He can only protect half his body, and would be a fish out of water when his legs are attached.

I'll pay for this though,I think McGregor wants it more which will make for an interesting fight even if he loses.

I don't know Maybe I will. What is it like 100 bucks? It's a pretty unusual fight. MacGregor is hilarious.

No way in hell Mayweather would get into the octagon. He is a boxer, not a fighter. He'd get taken down and punched to death or submitted within the first minute. A decent collegiate wrestler would beat him in the octagon. He can only protect half his body, and would be a fish out of water when his legs are attached.
Yep, I don't see any boxer doing that. As you say any really good wrestler could beat a pure boxer.

Of course...

It's only worth the $100 pay per view if McGregor KO's Mayweather.

Not going to happen, but those mf'ers are going to laugh their asses off to the bank.

It's only worth the $100 pay per view if McGregor KO's Mayweather.

Not going to happen, but those mf'ers are going to laugh their asses off to the bank.
I will probably kick in 10 to 20 bucks to watch it with friends. We will have a good time partying even if the fight is a flop.

Forum List

Back