McDonald's Fight, Black On White; White Prevails...

Canon Shooter

Diamond Member
Jan 7, 2020
Check out this negro land whale. She asked that the crew combine three flavors of Slushie into the same cup. For whatever the reason, the crew declined to do that.

Now, pretty much any reasonable person on the planet would either accept that or, at worst, ask why not, but this cow decides she's well within her God given rights to start a fight over it:

If you want to see the best part, go to the 2:23 point, where this negro piece of shit starts gettin' her ass handed to her by an employee who's not afraid to stand her ground. The employee gets in quite a few solid punches. No doubt the fat ass colored girl was regretting her decision to escalate the situation. The cops show up and this bitch is too stupid to reign it in. Off she goes to jail. She then gets to face a judge and post bail.

Maybe our resident negroes like Paul Eissen, MarcATL or IM2 can explain what it is this fat chimpanzee hoped to accomplish by going behind the counter and confronting the employees...

Check out this negro land whale. She asked that the crew combine three flavors of Slushie into the same cup. For whatever the reason, the crew declined to do that.

Now, pretty much any reasonable person on the planet would either accept that or, at worst, ask why not, but this cow decides she's well within her God given rights to start a fight over it:

If you want to see the best part, go to the 2:23 point, where this negro piece of shit starts gettin' her ass handed to her by an employee who's not afraid to stand her ground. The employee gets in quite a few solid punches. No doubt the fat ass colored girl was regretting her decision to escalate the situation. The cops show up and this bitch is too stupid to reign it in. Off she goes to jail. She then gets to face a judge and post bail.

Maybe our resident negroes like Paul Eissen, MarcATL or IM2 can explain what it is this fat chimpanzee hoped to accomplish by going behind the counter and confronting the employees...

That cow is insane.

the McDonald's working kids have to FOLLOW the McDonald's protocols or they
are OUT A JOB------a grown woman should accept that fact------all of my four
brothers did McDonald's to pay for college----they were all KIDS ----normal grownups
do not flip burgers and fries

I don't know what's funnier McDonald's refusing to combine all 3 flavours (it's not like it's that big of a deal) or that orangutan starting a fight over it and going to jail :auiqs.jpg:

So fat ass Negro Ho thinks she is entitled to anything she wants because Floyd was killed and the Democrats made Juneteenth a holiday?

LOL!

I once ordered a burger at a upscale diner. I said I didn't want onions on it. I was told the chef didn't fix the burgers that way. I didn't start wailing and howling and making an ass of myself.

I don't know what's funnier McDonald's refusing to combine all 3 flavours (it's not like it's that big of a deal) or that orangutan starting a fight over it and going to jail :auiqs.jpg:
`McDonald's didn't refuse----innocent kid workers who are NOT there for a good time---but
to earn a few nickles and dimes and MUST follow the food protocols developed by
(gawd help us) EXTENSIVE CENTRAL-DONALD's research-----said "we can't" The fat
lady decided that she needed more ass-bulk

`McDonald's didn't refuse----innocent kid workers who are NOT there for a good time---but
Fair enough if it's in the McDonald's protocols that they can't combine but it still sounds a bit of a stupid rule. They combine the flavours for kids here everywhere and none of them have dropped dead or become unwell.

Doesn't excuse her though - the only loser in it is her. One day she'll maybe grow up and look back and have to cringe the rest of her life that she got a Police record for starting a fight over the flavour of a fuckin slush lol wot a fat bitch

Fair enough if it's in the McDonald's protocols that they can't combine but it still sounds a bit of a stupid rule. They combine the flavours for kids here everywhere and none of them have dropped dead or become unwell.

Doesn't excuse her though - the only loser in it is her. One day she'll maybe grow up and look back and have to cringe the rest of her life that she got a Police record for starting a fight over the flavour of a fuckin slush lol wot a fat bitch

McDonald's kinds HAS TO HAVE STRICT PROTOCOLS-----because it depends on teenagers
to work the grills and fryers and mix the drinks----etc. All of my four brothers did their stints----
starting way back in the 60s ----at that time from fairly early teens----THEY HAD TEENAGED
BRAINS that included all kinds of----silly pranks.

..she's ugly, fat, black and stupid!!!!
..blacks commit hate crimes and violence at much higher rates

So fat ass Negro Ho thinks she is entitled to anything she wants because Floyd was killed and the Democrats made Juneteenth a holiday?

LOL!

I once ordered a burger at a upscale diner. I said I didn't want onions on it. I was told the chef didn't fix the burgers that way. I didn't start wailing and howling and making an ass of myself.

I bet------your mom said "take it or leave it----eat or starve" when you complained
as a seven year old brat. It's a matter of acculturation. I was brought up on the people
who STARVED TO DEATH IN EUROPE (I was a kid in the post world war II era)

That cow is insane.

Let's be kind.

Some people of that ethnicity are very touchy.

They feel that any rejection is a sign of personal animosity toward their ethnicity.

Let's not forget: It was not that long ago that people of that ethnicity were not welcome in many public accommodations.

So employees should be as patient and kind and friendly as possible when dealing with people of that ethnicity.

Hold your tongue if they lambaste you. Let them rant and rave.

Maybe someone should have humbly apologized for being unable to fulfill her request and that the store would give her a discount. The lady might then have felt that she had won a victory and settled down.

to what ethnicity do you refer------what are the CRITERIA to be considered a member of
the privileged three way slushie ethnicity------(or custom onion thing ?)

That cow is insane.

Let's be kind.

They feel that any rejection is a sign of personal animosity toward their ethnicity.

Let's not forget: It was not that long ago that people of that ethnicity were not welcome in many public accommodations.

So employees should be as patient and kind and friendly as possible when dealing with people of that ethnicity.

Maybe someone should have humbly apologized for being unable to fulfill her request and that the store would give her a discount. The lady might then have felt that she had won a victory and settled down.

Fuck 'em. Especially this ugly fat pig.

Hope she enjoyed her stinking juneteenth, or whatever the hell it's called.

That cow is insane.

Let's be kind.

I'd have knocked her on her ass. She deserves nothing.

Forum List

Back