Media Dumping on Kamala's "Price Gauging" (Gouging)

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Even CNN and some others are dumping on the loony ideas.

But there it is, her seminal plan for America. AKA, Communism.

An anointed, appointed candidate, not vetted in the primaries.

The Marxist left is going all in now. They don't even hide their agenda. They act is if the election were already stolen.

This is why she won't talk to the press. Because she is dumber than a stump. Her people are hoping they will be able to lock her in the basement, but I don't think it will fly this time.

price"gauging" is a gimmick. she's too stoopid to even pronounce the word,
muchless understand price controls dangers.
When the MS press is critical of Dems it must be something REALLY BAD to trigger that

This is why she won't talk to the press. Because she is dumber than a stump. Her people are hoping they will be able to lock her in the basement, but I don't think it will fly this time.
You see her talking. And the people in the audience behind her shaking their heads up and down on her statements. The same heads up and down was done a year ago, five years ago, ten years ago, twenty years ago, thirty years ago, forty years ago, fifty years ago, and ................To advance you need to play by the rules with yourself which is called personal responsibility. And to many do not.

You noticed the gaging too ?

I immediatly thought.....oops teleprompter mistake.

I doubt she knows what price gouging is.

She certainly doesn't know shit about economics.

Under the Trump administration it would not surprise me to see sedition charges be levelled @ the DNC corporation.

You see her talking. And the people in the audience behind her shaking their heads up and down on her statements. The same heads up and down was done a year ago, five years ago, ten years ago, twenty years ago, thirty years ago, forty years ago, fifty years ago, and ................To advance you need to play by the rules with yourself which is called personal responsibility. And to many do not.
Called "Bobbly Heads".

Even CNN and some others are dumping on the loony ideas. But there it is, her seminal plan for America.

Just what I need, Kamala's seminal plans.

kamala cum.jpg
aad73c17935ed9a8.jpg

Forum List

Back