Media triggered by Trump tweeting video of him hitting Hillary golf ball

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Over the weekend, the President re-tweeted a funny video that someone had made online depicting Trump teeing off at a golf match, then splicing in footage of Hillary Clinton being ‘hit’ by a golf ball and falling over.
upload_2017-9-18_7-56-42.png

Media Triggered By Trump Tweeting Video Of Him ‘Hitting’ Hillary With Golf Ball

Oh gawd you leftist have way beyond making people wanting to puke with your dreamed up bs lies.
Such a bunch of losers man we almost hope you succeed in Trump's impeachment so you can finally get the feel of a how fkd up you are as your leader will give you all the communist dreams of living you all wanted we could only hope it is severe enough you realize how much you end up hating it.

Sometimes it takes reality to knock sense into the walking dead.

Then again, it would be easier and nicer just to ship you Trump haters the hell out of this Country you are more hated by this Nation than you even know.

No sense of humor whatsoever. Bunch of idiots. I thought it was funny as hell....still laughing.

Didn't someone just make a thread about President Trump not having a sense of humor?

:biggrin:

When the President giggles at something that juvenile and considers it worthy of sharing with the world, it makes me want to puke, yes.
Not a surprise though. So I don't know why it caused a stir.

When the President giggles at something that juvenile and considers it worthy of sharing with the world, it makes me want to puke, yes.
Not a surprise though. So I don't know why it caused a stir.
When you start puking make sure you do not aspirate. Have your Medalert charged up and ready just in case.....lol....

They don't like their Queen of Corruption being insulted.

Forum List

Back