Melania Trump 'bitter' towards Donald and 'barely spends time with him' as divorce rumours swirl

No, I predicted that she was under contract until Sugar Donnie mercifully left the White House. She's untethered now and apparently spending quite a bit of time with her attorney. :)
She has already paid her penance...sleeping with the deranged SOB. She took a chance seeing he may have picked up a STD from one one his whores.

It's not like we haven't been predicting this for several years right? :)

Former US First Lady Melania Trump has been "bitter and chilly" toward her shamed husband - and barely spends any time with him after leaving the White House, it is claimed.​
The couple reportedly spend most of their days apart at Donald's Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida as rumours continue to swirl that they are close to divorce.​
Former US First Lady Melania Trump has been "bitter and chilly" toward her shamed husband - and barely spends any time with him after leaving the White House, it is claimed.​
The couple reportedly spend most of their days apart at Donald's Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida as rumours continue to swirl that they are close to divorce.​
The sulky ex-President snubbed his successor's inauguration to fly away to Florida, and is aiming to settle down at his resort, to the annoyance of neighbours.​
An insider claimed that while Donald spends most of his days on the golf course, Melania is relaxing with extensive pampering sessions.​

95cd5c89e6c72b553b841617c6918c72.jpeg
Put down the Biden shaped Dildo. This is trash and belongs in the rubber room or flame zone

She has already paid her penance...sleeping with the deranged SOB. She took a chance seeing he may have picked up a STD from one one his whores.
After the Stormy crap hit the fan, I'm reasonably certain that she stopped sleeping with him. White House insiders revealed that they had separate bedrooms.

After the Stormy crap hit the fan, I'm reasonably certain that she stopped sleeping with him. White House insiders revealed that they had separate bedrooms.
Lol She had to pay Trump’s legal fees because it was a lie, and then Avenatti robbed her blind.

She sucked all the dick and took it up the ass for nothing. Your whore is broke and your hero Avenatti is in prison.

:TH_WAY~113:

Pakistani hackers? I must have missed that blockbuster story. is it hiding with the 31 million the Bidens got from China over on Gateway Pundit?
Moron

Maybe Miss Lindsey is helping him out.

Last edited:
Moron

You provided one legit link - Politico which is primarily about Little Debbie Wasserman.

Lol She had to pay Trump’s legal fees because it was a lie, and then Avenatti robbed her blind.

She sucked all the dick and took it up the ass for nothing. Your whore is broke and your hero Avenatti is in prison.

:TH_WAY~113:
In one breath you say it was a lie....in the next you say she took it for nothing. trump is doing to the repub party what he did to Stormy.

Forum List

Back