Melania was paid $237,000 to appear at an April Political Event during Don's Presidential run, this year.

I'm just curious why they lied about it on the disclosure.

He can legally hire his relatives to do campaign duties.
Hey stupid, this is from the link in the OP.

Trump’s latest disclosure form said Melania Trump was paid by the Log Cabin Republicans for the April fundraiser

I have no idea what you have been told. Fact remains, she has not been at many events to support her husbands run for the Presidency, and probably will not be unless paid hundreds of thousands of dollar$ to get anywhere near one.

We know the Trumps hurt your feelings over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over

Not what the story claims. So why do you?
Sure it is. I have posted from two different sources on the Trump campaign finance release (by the campaign) where she was paid $237,000 to show up at a political event, and that was at Mar-a-Lago, where they lived. You can take it, how you like it, or accept it, or reject it as a false submission by the campaign, if that is what you think it is, though, I doubt it. So, if I am lying because I posted the links, I assume you have links to show the trump campaign lied, did not pay his wife to show up, at the political event? Or maybe you can post link to where she shows up and many of his political events? If so, you would be the only one reporting it.

Not going through 8 pages of this OP.

Has anyone posted Jill Biden sitting in for the Biden Body Double at a Cabinet meeting?

Forum List

Back