Melania was paid $237,000 to appear at an April Political Event during Don's Presidential run, this year.

Nope, I'm talking about all the money the dems have been paid for years to do the same thing either a nary a peep from your hypocritical pie hole.
It seemed unusual to me. I did not know spouses had to pay their wives to show up to support their campaigns, during an election year, though I am not surprised he had to report it on his campaign expenditures. Can you give link to other presidential candidates that had to pay their wife to show up.

She is certainly worth it. Everybody like her better than him, and if that is what it takes,...

200.webp

The babysitter is running cabinet meetings and Mad Maxine is in hot water for funneling over $1Million in campaign funds to her daughter.... you're selectively dumb.

Did anybody notice this? It is kind of unusual for a candidates wife to have to be paid to appear at a political event in support of her husband's run for political office, isn't it?
I wonder what other elements there were to that transaction...

Did anybody notice this? It is kind of unusual for a candidates wife to have to be paid to appear at a political event in support of her husband's run for political office, isn't it?
No its not unusual... but it is unusual for a presidents wife to lead a cabinet meeting....
1727107560960.png

Forum List

Back