Men's olympic basketball-is America running out of white people?

Raynine

Gold Member
Oct 28, 2023
I was just watching olympic basketball and noticed that the only white people were from other countries. Don't we have any white people left for the US basketball team? I was just at the supermarket the other day and saw plenty of white people so I know we are not running out.

Comment

You have a white guy telling a bunch of black guys what to do.

I would think you would be salivating all over that.

I was just watching olympic basketball and noticed that the only white people were from other countries. Don't we have any white people left for the US basketball team? I was just at the supermarket the other day and saw plenty of white people so I know we are not running out.

Comment

Never heard of the Zulu tribe, bro?

Idk why, but there a lot of 'em in FL.

Maybe because they were smart enough to escape and come here.

I got a friend that's of the Zulu tribe, he ain't no baller, I'm better than him, but he's 6'5" and 314 lbs.

Comment

How to scream "I AM A RACIST" without using those words

So you all pay extra for a CH called Peacock? Sold by NBC? A Network censorship BS channel that creates MSNBC? The same people bought out the Golf CH and destroyed it.

Btw, Obiden is working hard to bring Netflix to 100% WOKE status also. NBC ABC CBS PBS all fully gone since ? Forever. Watch at your own peril. They are Programming the youth, like the home O Lords supper fiasco. I don’t watch.

What I do watch are US TV almost always on mute. I watch big sports, I can bet on. Foreign films-shows on Netflix are still pretty good.

So you all pay extra for a CH called Peacock? Sold by NBC? A Network censorship BS channel that creates MSNBC? The same people bought out the Golf CH and destroyed it.

Btw, Obiden is working hard to bring Netflix to 100% WOKE status also. NBC ABC CBS PBS all fully gone since ? Forever. Watch at your own peril. They are Programming the youth, like the home O Lords supper fiasco. I don’t watch.

What I do watch are US TV almost always on mute. I watch big sports, I can bet on. Foreign films-shows on Netflix are still pretty good.

One does not need Peacock to watch the Olympics. Today during the afternoon there were Olympic sports on 5 separate channels...none of which were Peacock.

That's a reason why I don't watch basketball and football anymore.

I got tired of always seeing trained ghetto thugs. They are just borderline savages and when they talk they sound like they are having a hard time remembering what they were told was ok to say. Or the others like LeBron James are race baiting snobs.

Only thing I watch now is hockey since they seem to have backed off on the social agenda bullshit in the NHL. But even when they talk to the not so brightest of players they still seem like decent people.

Comment

White Men can’t jump

1722207046453.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back