'Merci, mon ami': Biden, Trudeau renew bilateral bond post-Trump

tell the world: America is back, jack!

Most of the Canadians I speak with down here can't stand Trudeau. They now have to have a Covid test before flying back home to Canada...another one when they land...then they are required to spend 3 days in a hotel room (at a cost of $1,800 dollars!) and then pass ANOTHER Covid test before they are allowed to go to their homes!

The corrupt Trudeau and it seams the Canadians don’t mind scandals, racism and bigotry. Not sure how the Democrats explain Biden dealing with such a corrupt administration, oh sorry I forgot Democrats excuse all scandals unless it is Republican.

tell the world: America is back, jack!

Two massive racists. Glad they found each other.

blackface_diptych.jpg

Two Communist China sympathisers.
Nothing inherently wrong with Communism if they can be faithful to their principles. It simply requires social morals for free. A simple plan for a Commune of Heaven on Earth! Hold the Communists to it!
Got a GoFundMe page for your plane ticket to China? If you're going to hold communists to their principles, best to go to the source. Simply calling anyone you disagree with a communist is kind of wimpy.

I wonder if Biden will do like Obama did with Macron and send James Taylor up there to sing "You got a friend". That was the sappiest move in history but the worst part is that politicians like Obama-Biden think people are stupid enough to think 'that was a good idea'. Obama and Biden are pretenders, not good ones either

Forum List

Back