🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Message to Gold star dad......only democrats get investigated when shit goes wrong!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Had Obama less than a week in the white house ordered a raid based on God knows what, and it turned out as bad as Trumps mess, the congress would be on his shit like white on rice. Hell they spent 8 fuckin years on emails, Bengazi and trying to repeal Obamacare. And this even after their stooge Comey told them there was nothing there and the Supreme Court told them to move the fuck on with ACA.... yet it never stopped them from investigating the Obama white house. Now, here we have a mess, that clearly was Trump trying to updo Obama and it went bad...and all you get from this white house is bullshit once again and nothing??? The only reason Trump went to give this soldier national reconition was because he knew he fucked up and he wanted to cover his white ass.

To Mr. Owens, stay on this white house, trust me, there is a story that is being kept as always from the American stupid.

There has to be an investigation. Who the hell leaked the freaking mission to warn AQ?

AND

Why did the Commander in charge who knew at this point the mission was compromised because AQ knew the joint team was coming, why did he make his men go forward?

I am not going to blame the Commander. He made the decision. I just hope it was worth lives. And everyone on that mission knew what they were in for.

BUT I want the son of a bitch who leaked the mission to the AQ dead.

Seal Team Six killed OBL.
Shit Stain {Obama} then broke military protocol by telling the world STS 6 had killed him.
Seal Team Six was then targeted and killed by islamic terrorists.

One man died in a military action ordered by Trump.
Several died because Sh#t Stain {Obama} RATTED them out.

You might want to THINK before you compare.

Had Obama less than a week in the white house ordered a raid based on God knows what, and it turned out as bad as Trumps mess, the congress would be on his shit like white on rice. Hell they spent 8 fuckin years on emails, Bengazi and trying to repeal Obamacare. And this even after their stooge Comey told them there was nothing there and the Supreme Court told them to move the fuck on with ACA.... yet it never stopped them from investigating the Obama white house. Now, here we have a mess, that clearly was Trump trying to updo Obama and it went bad...and all you get from this white house is bullshit once again and nothing??? The only reason Trump went to give this soldier national reconition was because he knew he fucked up and he wanted to cover his white ass.

To Mr. Owens, stay on this white house, trust me, there is a story that is being kept as always from the American stupid.

How did Trump fuck up?

Shit Stain {Obama} then broke military protocol by telling the world STS 6 had killed him.

One has two options but not pretty on this. You have the potential of the IT 3 brothers that the D's gave their business to. With an outside server. Withh access to millions of intelligence briefings.

Or worse yet. Someone wanted Trump to look bad.

Sadly both are plausible.

• Banned

How did Trump fuck up?
He won the white house.

• Banned

All bullshit...listen, if the main stream media never reported this shit and the GOP congress never talked about it endlessly, all bullshit...next?

All bullshit...listen, if the main stream media never reported this shit and the GOP congress never talked about it endlessly, all bullshit...next?
You need a news quote about Shit Stain pointing out what group killed him?
You need a news quote that they in turn were killed? This is why you darkies should never be in charge of anything.

In case you had not noticed the ACA is the Un-ACA to all but those who get freebies!

You need a news quote that they in turn were killed? This is why you darkies should never be in charge of anything.
listen, bitch....not one move Obama made in all those 8 years that the media and the right wing didn't harp endlessly on, not one. They even spent 2 days talking about a fuckin blue suit he wore to a white house briefing..want a link, bitch??? So miss me on this FOX news shit you posted, I ain't some white dumb shit for brains fuck nut, I think for myself.

listen, bitch....not one move Obama made in all those 8 years that the media and the right wing didn't harp endlessly on, not one. They even spent 2 days talking about a fuckin blue suit he wore to a white house briefing..want a link, bitch??? So miss me on this FOX news shit you posted, I ain't some white dumb shit for brains fuck nut, I think for myself.
He ratted out the military alright? Its called treason, now go pick me a new T shirt!

eadad4c08215c276e6e10d7db0424134f9508e88d74d36be73d1b3e7fd9a0669.jpg

Forum List

Back